Canadians applying for ICP Summer 2011

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by kaity788, Nov 25, 2010.

1. christeen44

christeen44 New Member

it took exactly 2 weeks after my phone interview for the answer about f2f !

2. Cassielyn27

Cassielyn27 New Member

So Kristen just emailed me and said they were happy with my enthusiasm and personality and invited me to attend the F2F interviews in 2011!! i am soooo relieved ahhhhh ;D

3. christeen44

christeen44 New Member

Aweesome ! Congrats ! :) Hopefully we all get in ! :D

4. Peever

Peever New Member

Congrats to those who have got it so far :). I should end up meeting a few of you no amtter where I go so it should be fun :) Though if you lot are doing the summer ICP youll be done before id start :p

5. kaity788

kaity788 New Member

I got the f2f!! Such good news to receive during a stressful week full of exams. Anyone else going to the Vancouver one?? Does anyone know if they normally hold the interviews at a school?

6. EaglesFanDan92

EaglesFanDan92 New Member

I also got the F2F interview Im from St.Catharines Ontario going to Brock University!

7. Cassielyn27

Cassielyn27 New Member

I'll be at the Toronto interviews.. anyone know where they usually hold it ? it's a day long thing too rightt ?
    :D

8. EaglesFanDan92

EaglesFanDan92 New Member

Toronto Interviews nice! Maybe ill see you there then :)

9. efia

efia New Member

:) nice to see this post I will pay attention to this project!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dell Inspiron 710M battery

10. Peever

Peever New Member

Have Toronto been added? That would be very nice if they were and save me alot more travel time coming from Thunder Bay.

11. daniii

daniii New Member

Hey everyone!
    I thought I'd do a quick intro :)

I'm Danielle, in my 3rd year at the University of Guelph-Humber studying Public Relations and Media Communications.
    I applied last year and got hired for Merchandise, but ended up having to turn down the program. So I'm stoked to be applying again!

As for the question of where they do interviews...last year was at Ryerson. There was a presentation in the morning, and then the interview times run all day. So for example, I ended up having to spend 5 hours at the Eaton Center waiting for my 2pm time slot. Expect to spend all day there, but it's really cool putting faces to names.

Can't wait to enjoy the summer with you guys! All the best.

12. ariella

ariella New Member

Danielle I'm so happy you are reapplying! I really hope you get rehired so we can meet up this summer when I head down to start my CRP. Are you going for Merch again? Honestly it was so much fun, I think I had more fun than some of my friends working attractions doing that role :). We missed you in our arrival group last summer!

@Peever-I think they are just going to Toronto for the ICPs. It is weird they won't go back to Toronto for the CRP interviews especially since last year they had all the ICP alumni applicants go to the CRP presentation. Hope you get hired, would be great to see another Northerner down there (I'm from Sudbury).

13. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

danii im in my first year at guelph humber in the fcss program!! i hope you get in!

14. Kerbear

Kerbear New Member

I'll be attending the Toronto interviews too, I go to Guelph, and the only thing I'm worried about is the interview being so close to midterms... what if I have an exam or something on the interview day!! aahhh!! I'd skip it.

15. JStrong13

JStrong13 New Member

Hey Everyone!

I'm Jenna and I'm currently a Third Year at UOIT in Oshawa for a Bachelor of Health Science. I heard of this program through a student in one of my psychology classes and was eager to apply. I also received an email saying that I get a phone interview. I'm pretty excited!!! This sounds like a great opportunity to meet people and see Disney World!

16. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

Hey thought i'd throw my name in here too. I'm a CRP Alum and I'm now super excited to have a phone interview for the ICP program tuesday :)

I got to Trent University, in my first year studying international Development. (already graduated from college with a hospitality diploma)

and it's nice to see some other northeners! I'm a North Bay girl :)

17. robomeyer

robomeyer New Member

Hey everyone!
    My name is Sara, I'm in my 3rd year and I go the University of Alberta!
    I had my phone interview with Disney last week hopefully hearing soon if I get the f2f interview! If i do, I will probably go to the Vancouver f2f since it is the closest.
    Good luck to everyone applying!

18. AT

AT New Member

yay i got the f2f in TO too. question: i remember during the phone interview she mentioned we might work 12 hour shifts sometimes.. does that mean we get paid overtime?

19. Tter

Tter Guest

Hey!

I got the F2F too! It comming soon! I'm from Montreal, but I got some problem with the accredited letter, no one from my university want to sign it.... So I'm leaving sooner today to found someone to just sing it! :-\

And AT: she told me (Kristen) that we are paid overtime ;)