Canadian 2012

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by xxzazzzxx, Jul 4, 2011.

1. shorty_85

shorty_85 New Member

I just found out about this website and i just found out my final interview date in November in Montreal..>What is the facebook group to join?

2. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

3. shorty_85

shorty_85 New Member

Join the group :)

Does anyone else have an interview in Montreal in November?

4. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Oh yes, a bunch of us do! Congratulations and welcome!

5. jenb.08

jenb.08 New Member

Hey!
    I'm also coming to the interviews in November! I picked Thursday the 10th! My name is Jen and I'm from Calgary! Can't wait to meet everybody! =)

6. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Congratulations and welcome, Jen! Can't wait to meet you in Montreal! Feel free to join the Facebook group :)

7. Lil.Sweet.Heart

Lil.Sweet.Heart New Member

Hey,

I'm Sarah.
    I also have an interview in Montreal during November for the program.
    It's my first time posting on these boards, but I have been around the site for a while now.
    I decided to wait until now, because I didn't want to get my hopes up and then find out that I didn't make it.
    Also, I figured today would be a great day to post since Walt Disney World Celebrates 40 Years Of Magic today!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and I look forward to meeting you all in Montreal. :)

8. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Hi Sarah, nice to meet you! Can't wait until November! And yes, happy 40th anniversary/birthday to WDW!!

9. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Hello Sarah! I'm happy you finally talk to us! I love meeting new people! :D
    I saw you were on the facebook group too! :)

Can't wait to meet you in November and welcome :D

LET'S CELEBRATE!

10. jenb.08

jenb.08 New Member

So excited! How many people do you guys think will be there? I asked Kristen how many people applied, and she said over 500, so yay for us for getting so far! =)

11. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

That's awesome! Not sure how many will in Montreal yet, I guess we need to wait for the email list :)

12. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

500 :O they cut some people right? I mean we won't be like 250 at they interview? I'm curious to know how they proceed to choose us :p
    Wow this is amazing!

13. majorjessica

majorjessica New Member

Hey guys!

Just found I got a Face to Face interview, and should hear more information within 3 - 4 weeks. I'm so excited! I keep re-reading the email. But anyway, thought I'd pop in to say hello. Anyone from BC? Looks like I'm interviewing in Vancouver.

- Jessica

14. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

I'm so confused! I was supposed to apart of the summer 2012 interviewing but I haven't even had a phone interview yet. I haven't even set up a phone interview. I told Kristen I wanted a face to face in Toronto so does that mean we're the last interviewing place? Arrgghh! I'm freaking out about this!

15. majorjessica

majorjessica New Member

I haven't had a phone interview either, I thought if you weren't able to do a Face to Face you did a phone interview? Am I wrong? Either way, at least you have some kind of interview!

16. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

I'm pretty sure it's a phone interview first and if you pass that you go on to the face-to-face.

17. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Don't worry, nothing is wrong. You are interviewing to be hired July-December 2012, we all applied around July-August 2011 and are interviewing for start dates in February-July 2012.

Since you're hoping for a later start date, your interviews will be later than ours, the face to face in Toronto/Vancouver isn't until March. Don't worry!! And yes, you have a phone interview first and then will be notified in about 6 weeks as to whether you go to the face to face or not. Welcome to the waiting game :)

18. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

We'll have the email list Monday :D

YES! I'm super excited to see how many people we'll be!

19. jharsika

jharsika Guest

OK I haven't been checking this so replying to a few things...
    I did my interview in July I think, it was a while ago anyway.

But yes, would be nice if we had a social gathering Wednesday or Thursday night regardless of the results. Any idea how long after the interviews they get back to us? Longest process ever...

re: getting there. I was thinking flying or busing. Flying is better but twice the price of flying for me since I'm all the way in PEI.

re:facebook I asked to join the group my name is Lynn :) let me in!

How are people preparing for the interview? Where do you plan on staying?

20. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Apparently after the Face to Face interview some people find out in 2 weeks, so that's not bad compared to what we're used to by now ;)