Canadian 2012

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by xxzazzzxx, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Liser17

Liser17 New Member

Thanks for all the info! It's suuuuuper helpful!

Also, they said I'd find out about the F2F in 2-4 weeks... today is two weeks!

Obsessive e-mail checking begins... NOW.

2. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Aaaaaah!! Super exciting :D Kristen said we'd find out in 3-4 weeks about the date for the face to face, and we're coming up to 3 weeks! Any time now!!

3. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

Sooo....
    I have some unexpected news.
    I will not be attending the F2F in Montreal. Instead they have decided to skype interview some past Disney Cast Members who applied. So I will be interviewing this week for the CRP. AHHHH!!!

As excited as I am, I'm kinda actually sad that I won't get to meet up with everyone and go through the process with everyone. You will all know each other when you go down to WDW and have the F2F friendships. Time to start prepping for the interview!

4. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Woah that's crazy!!! You'll still have us from the boards though, and our start dates (assuming we get them) could all be different anyways :) Can't wait to hear about how it goes, and I'm sure you'll be awesome :)

5. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

I wish I could do the Skype so I could get my interview now! It's crazy waiting for the phone one and then it's going to be crazy waiting for the face-to-face. :-\
    Good luck!

6. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

I know the wait is long but it will all be worth it in the end :) In the meantime do things to get your disney kick! Disney Movies, Disney Store, these board, reading blogs. And before you know it you will be at the F2F!

I imagine the reason they are doing some interviews like this is because I (and other past CMs) have already done a Disney interview and passed through. Completing a year program or more - we know the Disney way (or at least should) so we aren't so much of a liability to hire via a non traditional interview.

7. brad

brad New Member

Especially if you have me as your trainer again! `:p Meet you at deck 9

8. Liser17

Liser17 New Member

I'M COMING TO MONTREAL WITH YOU!!!

GAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA!! ;D

9. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you'd get through ;) Can't wait to meet you!!

10. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

Yes please be my trainer. I seriously think that was the easier and most fun week of my disney career. I only got Deck 11 on the Dream on CC days with a certain job scheduler.

And Congrats Liser17! Yeah F2F!

11. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Wow much news now! :p

First : Congrats for your skype interview it's pretty amazing :D

Second : I KNEW IT! :D See you in MTL :D

Wow tomorrow it's : Thursday and if I remember correctly we received (Laura) our last E mail on a Thursday...we've done our phone interview on a Thursday...I think Thursday IS A MAGIC DAY FOR US! :D

12. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

I'm pretty sure Thursday is a magical day for us ;) I think our first email was a Thursday too :D And people seem to hear about interviews the day before us haha so I've got a good feeling it will be tomorrow :) *Fingers crossed*

13. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Okay so I just checked and our first email was on a Wednesday.... BUT STILL!! Thursday is our MAGICAL day (extra magic hours anyone :D)

14. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

AHAHAH so Thursday is our Extra Magic hours day ahahah!

Wow I seriously love Thursday now :D

TOMORROW (YN)

15. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Haha here's hoping we get our magical Thursday tomorrow!!! There definitely seems to be a patten emerging! Roxy (don't know your real name lol) getting the email for their interview and Liser (again, don't know your real name lol) getting to go to MTL with us, I think it's our turn for an email tomorrow Isabelle ;D

16. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

Tomorrow is also officially the 3 week mark, and Kristen said 3-4 weeks, and YJ seems to take those deadlines really seriously lol

17. roxy84

roxy84 New Member

I'm Nicole :)

18. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member

haha sorry, Hi Nicole :) I feel like I probably knew that, but hopefully I'll remember now!

19. Liser17

Liser17 New Member

And I'm Lisa! :)

20. lselbyma

lselbyma New Member