Canada Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by vickig80, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear!

It'll probably take a little while longer for y'all to hear since the ICPers will be heading down in May, so they need to get all their visas and what not figured out. But don't worry, the wait will be worth it!

For anyone who had Jeff, he is one of our managers at Le Cellier. He's awesome! And no, he did not tell us any results of the interviews :p

I've been here for just over a month now, and I'm loving it! Haven't been on here too much because there's always a lot to do but, just wanted to wish you all luck and hang in there!

2. KMac

KMac New Member

Hey guys! Well, hopefully we'll be hearing this week so good luck to everybody!!

3. Yes :) This upcoming week feels like the one!!

Everyone post if you're accepted and we should keep continuing on this chat board & become friends so by the time we go down there we'll already know each other a bit.

And Thanks to Matt!! It's cool to hear from someone who's actually there, we may be working with you soon enough! Hope Florida's going awesome!!!!! ;D

4. vickig80

vickig80 New Member

Ah!! i think we should def. start hearing tomorrow!! Annnd now the sleepless nights return!

5. aimeerose

aimeerose New Member

I really hope some good news comes to all of us in the next few days!

6. KMac

KMac New Member

My parents are at Disney today (Without me. I know, such cruel people :p) and they said the Canadian pavilion is looking awesome so hopefully we are all going to get some good news this week!

7. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

well kristen is back in the office today (as per what her auto-reply emails say) so hopefully everyone starts hearing by tomorrow!! i don't know whether i can deal with hearing. i'll have a mental breakdown either way.

8. vickig80

vickig80 New Member

ya - i think im going to stare at the email for house before i have the guts to finally open it.

9. yeah tomorrow would be best! so everyone wouldn't be crazy nervous for the rest of the week, I don't know if I can manage the entire week wondering every day over and over, like last week :| My cell phone ringer is voice automated so I punched in Yummy Job's number and named it Disney, so if my phone rings "Call from, Disney" this will be my face---> :eek:

also, does anyone know how many people they put on the waiting/opportunity list? or if the people who are declined are just declined and don't get onto the waiting list?

10. jslussier

jslussier New Member

I did apply last year and the waiting was so long...Here the order that we had...First e-mail for rejection at the begin of the week...Likse3-4 days later some calls...and the Friday(when you know that some have been rejected, others calls) e-mail for waitlisted...I've been waitlisted and was so frustrated because you ear of all the people having good news and you just hope...Good Luck I am reapplying this summer to leave at the end of university next year. Hope this time is gonna be the good one!

11. vickig80

vickig80 New Member

Did anyone hear today? or know of anyone else who did??

12. I haven't heard yet :(
    I think we'll hear sometime either tomorrow or by next Wednesday at the very latest probably!

13. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

ya, i'm thinking that if it is this week, it'll be thursday/friday, and if not, early next week.
    (here's hoping)

14. vickig80

vickig80 New Member

i was hoping that since its already been about two weeks, that the third week would be when they would start telling people.. :(

15. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

sorry!! i keep forgetting that there are people who have been waiting for two weeks already!!! i don't know how you guys are living right now.

16. Wednesday will be the 2 week mark for me lol, I gotta hand it to the Montreal and Halifax applicants who have been waiting longer!! Kristen just got back yesterday or Sunday so I think they're going to get the 'rejection' (I hate that word) letters out first, which hopefully none of us get. Maybe each day we wait is better because maybe that means we'll get the good-news phone call :D

17. vickig80

vickig80 New Member

So nothing today either ? Ahh!! its killlllling me

18. amyanne

amyanne New Member

I like the way you think Rachel! I'd rather wait two weeks then get a "rejection" letter straight away!
    However, Kristen said they wern't sure whether they would be calling or emailing the selected
    applicants so I'm finding it harder not knowing what to expect.

19. helveticarock

helveticarock New Member

i feel like every time i open my email i'm breathing a sigh of relief when there's nothing there because i dunno? will they call? will they email a rejection??
    ahhhhhfgjhfdgjhd

20. oh same here!!!! something as simple as opening up emails has become terrifying :|
    I've heard some say they email the rejections and I've heard some say they'll call either way and then I've heard that they'll email both lol. If they email the acceptance letter, before that email is even opened there's gonna be a little panic!!!
    As the last line in The Princess and the Frog goes "Dreams do come true when you believe!" let's keep on hoping :D