Canada CRIP Waitlist

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by vader1, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Linz

Linz New Member

Don't worry. I'll give you guys a full report once I've talked to Eric. Do you think I should try tomorrow or wait until Friday?

Where did you find out about the 5 months before reapplying? Do you think that means interviewing again on the west coast? I had better start a list of questions for when I call. I hope I don't end sounding like a nag.

Too bad about the car Lisa. I don't think I could survive without a car for a whole year.

2. vader1

vader1 New Member

I found that out from someone on the boards try tommorow linz if not friday good luck with the call :)

3. Jboucha

Jboucha New Member

He found it out from me, my girlfriend emailed Eric to get a few more details and that's what he said. After 5 months they ask that you re-apply

4. Linz

Linz New Member

Awsome! Just wanted to make sure, so i don't need to ask them again thanks.

5. Linz

Linz New Member

OMG! I am going to florida!!!

They just offered my a f&B position. The crazy thing is that I start on June 12. OMG! I have less then 6 weeks to get ready.

Update. Eric called me back today(friday) to tell me i got merch instead of F&B. :D

6. lululemon

lululemon Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats LINZ!!!!! that is amazing!! you get it all warmed up for us sept-december folks!!! I TOLD YOU you were definetly in, and that you were definetly going before us!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! ps....add me to MSN pochacco_25@hotmail.com ;D

7. Linz

Linz New Member

Thanks! I can't believe it. I was just getting ready to call the with some questions about the waitlist when I saw that i had a message. Guess Who!!! they left the message yesterday afternoon asking me to call. So I did and they offered me a job.

Good luck to everyone on the list, I hope you all get a similar call in the next few days. My fingers are crossed for you Kyle!

8. vader1

vader1 New Member

wowowowow cougats linz wow that was fast i hope i get a date that early that would be great what time did they call u at? cougats again

9. hockey_town_canada

hockey_town_canada New Member

10. Jboucha

Jboucha New Member

Congrats Linz, very happy for you!!!!

11. Linz

Linz New Member

They left the message around 4 yesterday and I called them when they opened at 9:30 this morning. It would be great if we endded up going down around the same time. I havent noticed anyone else from canada with that start date.

12. vader1

vader1 New Member

The phone is right next to me so i hope its rings soo lol :)

13. vader1

vader1 New Member

Got you on my msn now too thanks linz

14. Linz

Linz New Member

I'm trying to send positive vibes your way. I know your going to get the call!

15. Jboucha

Jboucha New Member

Send some positive vibes my girlfriend's way too!!!!!

16. vader1

vader1 New Member

No call today :'( oh well i sure it will come soon hopefully i just wish it was today lol

17. keithy

keithy New Member

hey guys dont give up stay positive, and remember everyone is here to support u, im in same position as u aswell so just keep believing

x

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Congrats Linz! I know there are other Canadians on here with that date, AshleyDawn comes to mind (Attractions).

You're even beating me down and I've known when I was going since December!

19. Jboucha

Jboucha New Member

Wow, must not be too much going on today, no posts at all, what's going on??!!

20. prodigy

prodigy New Member

Hey guys! Just wonderin if anyone from Calgary is on the waitlist?! I'm flying down July 17th for F&B.. just curious to see who else from Calgary might be in the mix..