Bye bye everybody!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hahaha @ sara inviting herself! ::) I didn't expect anything else!!! I have to see who will crash on the floor first, so you are invited to my party :p

Anika....FANTASTIC idea! I make great drinks, but get too smashed from 'em! lol

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha your not surprised though r u julia ;)

and thanks anika.. see just a gentle hint and i get my own invite... no need 2 crash it :p

xxx

3. Anika

Anika New Member

I can actually take a lot, but I´ll see how things are going in Florida...I may have to practice...lol ;D

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah u will anika!

xxx

5. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

have a save flight, julia!!!! see ya hopefully over there!!!!!! :D :D
    ~sina

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I arrived here yesterday. My body is still in pain from all the suitcase carrying. I feel very exhausted but everything here is great so far. I met a few people of the hotel and they are all extremly nice. I am sure I will have a good time here. Today I had to get my social and do the drug test, tomorrow I will get my drivers license ( hopefully haha ). It is just busy times here. I was so glad when I just wandered off in the afternoon today and went shopping ( lol ). There is a great mall here ( only 5 mins away ), it is fantastic!!! I will probably call some people tomorrow to check out apt.s ( although the hotel is soooo nice and the beds are extremly comfy ).
    Well that is my update. More to come on Monday, when I will have my first day of work. Ohhh did I mention we have like 30 degrees celsius here haha.
    I have free access to the internet at the hotel, so I will be able to come here every once in a while and check back!
    Julia

7. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hi Julia... I should really be checking ALL the boards so I don't miss out on anything. I didn't even know when you were heading back. I just heard from Tazzy today that you had left.

Anyways, have fun, enjoy. Maybe if I'm luck enough, I'll get invited to this cocktail party or yours... ;)

Sandra :)

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Sandra i say you can come! *look after inviting myself im inviting others lol*

aww julia hun thats cool, glad u can update us ;) lol @ comfy beds thats how it should b ;)

xxx

9. Dave_roberts

Dave_roberts New Member

wheres everyone goin

10. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

To work at Epcot, to their pavilion, representing their country...

11. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

You're as wacko as me, Julia, going back to Florida. Well maybe not so much so, as you're not going on the IP. But good luck to ya!

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Sara STOP inviting people!!!!!
    Sandra you are more than welcome to join in ;D lol The job thing here just appeared out of nowhere, so it was only a few weeks for preparation and stuff. Sandra at least you checked the thread now, so you could grab one of those VIP very limited invites for the cocktail party haha
    Julia

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know julia, gone on overdrive 4 ur party... ill invite the whole commons at this rate LOL

xxx