brm brm brmmmmmmmm.....yay Cars! :)!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lizziewizzie, Mar 31, 2005.

1. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

woah tania! now that is a beautiful motor! Hummer's are really cool too! u must have all had a sit in one when u get off test track right???

I would want - a mustang, pontiac, hummer, any pick-up or big meaty people carrier thingy! my corsa would look soooo out of place in america! I like the big truck/lorry monsters they have out there! with the massive bonnet!

I went to this car show when I was in the states last time was really cool! will try get some pics on here!

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I looove Escalades, too!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*
    LOL@Craig my first car was a Corsa and I loved the car although it wasn't especially a great, fast car!

Julia

3. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

my corsa is a 1 litre! it's so far away from fast I think it's related to my tortoise! lol but i love it! alloys, chrome bits, cd player, air con (really useful in the british weather ::) lol) and it's got this lil pea shooter of a chrome exhaust pipe! lol!

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LMAO I think my Corsa was the slowest car I have ever driven! But it was my baby and how can you not get attached to it...My dad was always making fun of it ( he has a BMW ), but hey it was cheap and good enough for a first car.
    Julia