brm brm brmmmmmmmm.....yay Cars! :)!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lizziewizzie, Mar 31, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i wont b able 2 buy a car for definate, not got the £/$s

so ill end up rentin when i wana do a road trip, or again my plan A, find a nice guy 2 drive me around ;)

xxx

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

You won't really need one, as you have transportation to lots of places. You can team up for roadtrips and rent a car together. Or you can always have a ride with a friend who has a car. It's really just a luxery to own a car! And the driving on the other side would really scare me if I were you LOL

Julia

3. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

It could get really pricy to be buying a car once you get to Florida. Right now i'm trying to decide whether I'm going to bring my car when i come down in December or not. I mean, all i'd have to do is drive it down from Winnipeg, but is it really worth the added expense in getting a florida license plate and insurance?

@ Julia, i agree with you. It probably would be just as fun and probably cheaper to rent a car as a group. That way, at least one of you would know how to drive on the opposite side of the road ;)

Does anyone know how to go abouts getting a florida license plate and insurance?

TTFN
    Mel

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I know there is an office where you can get your drivers liscence! It is in Kissimmee, but I don't exactly remember it. I will have to do the same (only for Ft Lauderdale ) as I really need a car! I would just try in the Alumni forum Mel, ask people who are already there and also ask about the prices. It may be easier for you to decide this way!!!

Julia

5. firefox

firefox New Member

hey,
    whats the price to rent a car ???per week??
    can i rent a car with my home license???

whats the price to buy a car ?license,insurance,tax and so on??is it a lot of paper work to buy a car ?

ruben

6. Anna

Anna New Member

The actual driving out there won't bother me, I wish I could afofrd a car, but I'm definitely up for splitting costs and doing mad road trips :D

7. tania

tania New Member

i well want to go on a road trip but for spring break i wanna cruz around in a hummer !! im such a wanna be!!!!lol it looks so power full and the sound system is neat

8. Anna

Anna New Member

Ooh god yeah I'd love to have a go at driving one of those!!!!! :D

9. tania

tania New Member

yeah i no driving to the beach music loud every guy would want to chat and it just looks soooooo sexy!!!!

10. Anna

Anna New Member

And no doubt you'd be in one of your bikini's ;)

I love how we all think up all these great scenarios, I swear its just the idea of actually seeing the sun :D

11. tania

tania New Member

lol lol lol defo!!!!! i get there in sept i bet my bikinis are locked up for a few months!!!!!!

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I don't like the Hummer! Never understood what people like about that car! ??? I know they are sooo in fashion right now, but I like the sporty little cars better! ;D

Julia

14. Anna

Anna New Member

I like both lol, I'm a bit car mad lol - I'd love to drive a lovely little mustang convertable, or a hummer, im just nuts lol!! :D

15. tania

tania New Member

how bout this one then ;D

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Tania- now we're talkin lol :eek:
    Yeah I love Mustangs, too. And my dad used to drive a Ford Probe, that was also a fantastic car. Also wouldn't mind a Porsche or a BMW Z3.

Julia

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Almost forgot I am absolutely in love with trucks as well!

Julia

18. tania

tania New Member

its a very sexy car !!! or sould i say machine!!!!lol

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

It's definitely sexy. Now we need to find a way of financing it! LOL

20. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Awww Tania i love hummers as well!!! and Escalades and Navigators! pity i cant drive!! gonna hav 2 get that sorted wen i get back from florida!

Jo
    xx