Boy Meets World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatGuyMatt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

OMG i loved Sweet Valley High. I was so mad when it was cancelled :mad: Did anyone else watch Breaker High? I loved that one too :)

2. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Brotherly Love was an awesome show.....hmmm what else!
    Most recently would probably have too say

THE O.C.

if i haven't already mentioned it

3. xXxhayleybabyxXx

xXxhayleybabyxXx New Member

not sure what breaker high is, i used to watch the wonder years alot when i was little, loved that too x

4. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

wonder years was INCREDIBLE!!!

5. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

were any of you guys buffy the vampire slayer fans??

6. Kevus

Kevus New Member

ah Joss Whedon... the legend, more a firefly guy to be honest but i did watch Buffy and Angel

7. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I loved sweet valley high!! And I watched Buffy too, but didn't like how it developed after a while...

8. ~Disney_Princess~

Buffy was awesome!!! I so wanted to be like her lol. Angel wasn't as good but I watched it a bit. Did anyone else watch Lois and Clark the New Advwntures of Superman with Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain?? I loved that series. (No surprise that now I'm a Smallville fan ;D)

9. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

Breaker High and the Wonder Years were classics for sure!
    Never really watched Buffy but one of my close friends did and she was obsessed with that show! h aha ha

Did any of you guys watch the Mickey Mouse Club growing up?

10. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I miss Little House on the Prairie and Dr Quinn!

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I adore Little House on the Prairie!!!

I've read all the books and love the program... good Sunday afternoon TV that is!

12. CaseyMac

CaseyMac New Member

Breaker high was AWESOME! I also LOVED student Bodies... I woke up early this morning for some strange reason and it made my day to wake up and see STUDENT BODIES was on tv this morning at 8am! haha

13. DisneyDreamer85

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
    Casey you totally read my mind lol....I saw a commercial with Cody from Student Bodies on and I couldn't remember the name of the show! You made my day! ha ha I loved that show too!!!!

14. ~Disney_Princess~

ya student bodies was a great show. it's on here too usually on saturday at 5am or something lol
    what about Saved by the Bell?? Haha I know it's so cheesy, corny etc. but you gotta love it haha

15. DisneyDreamer85

I'll definitely always be a Lisa Turtle fan from Saved By The Bell!!!! lol
    It is corny but it was soooo good! Hopefully they'll do another movie! ha ha

16. ~Disney_Princess~

ya the movie where they go to vegas and zack and kelly get married was good ;D

17. DisneyDreamer85

I couldn't believe AC didn't want to stand up because they thought they were too young! That made me so mad!
    They are your friends and they want to include you in the biggest day of their lives! Just do it! ha ha
    I don't think I would ever say no, just because it's an honour to be though of!

18. ~Disney_Princess~

I liked how Jessie came back at the end and Mr Belding was at the wedding too lol

19. DisneyDreamer85

Ya I definitely agree!
    It just wouldn't be a reunion without good ole Mr. Belding! ha ha ha
    The only thing missing was the Bayside Tiger! ha ha
    One of my friends actually bought a bayside t-shirt for him and his girlfriend and they went to a Halloween party as AC and Jesse! ha ha

20. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

"Mr. Belding" does appearances now, he came to my school last year. I didn't go but apparently he talked about his life on Saved By The Bell, etc... oh, he's also gained a bit of weight. This year they had the guy that played Carelton on Fresh Prince, and had a Carelton dance off, lol.