Boy Meets World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatGuyMatt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Yeah! Exactly, hilarious ha ha

I thought of a GREAT show that im hoping old school peeps might remember....here we go:

EERIE INDIANA!

Anyone anyone?

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

YES!! And super ted AND postman pat AND bananas in pyjamas AND pingu AND rosie and jim AND spider AND the moomins... god i love 90s tv!!

3. brad

brad New Member

I loved eerie indianna and are you afraid of the dark, and most of all GOOSEBUMPS! They flimed Goosebumps in Toronto, I got to go watch the taping of the episode where the TV remote control could control people...

I tottaly forgot about the Racoons, what a wierd show. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FXsjzcC4Jdw
    Anyone remeber the Smogies and the Suntots?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=M-icMm18-SI

Art Attack is great, his famous line "and when you're done it should look something like this!" but you know the kids at home have something that looks like a mess of PVA glue and newspaper.

Oh and for any Canucks, clearly Mr Dressup was the man!

if anyone wants to waste 30 mins of their life check this out
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=QmcKGcKW76M&feature=related

tyler

4. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

awwwww mr dress up! and fred penner, and reading rainbow, and mr. rogers neighbourhood, and darwking duck....

p.s wow that video is awesome, I loved all those shows! It's literally a summary of my childhood-- I had completely forgotten about animaniacs, tiny toons, bonkers and tail spin!

ohhh does anyone remember madeline?? and the Garfield and Friend show? and Billy the Cat? and Inspector Gadget?

5. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

omg i watched eerie indiana too haha and are you afraid of the dark, goosebumps..all those old school shows. did anyone else watch The Secret World of Alex Mac?? haha i loved that one!

6. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

I used to watch The Secret World of Alex Mac, it was rad ha ha!

Surely the UK kids must of watched....SOOTY & CO!!!!

7. ~Disney_Princess~

I don't live in the UK but I go there almost every summer to visit my grandparents so I remember some shows...did anyone watch Postman Pat? haha this was when I was really young lol

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white caaaaaaaaat
    Early in the morning
    Just as day is dawning
    Pat puts all the post bags in his van

Everybody knows his bright red van
    Everybody smiles as he waves to greet them
    Maybe, you can never be sure
    He will knock, ring, letters through you door!

Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat and his black and white caaaaaaaaat
    Early in the morning
    Just as day is dawning
    Pat puts all the post bags in his van

9. brad

brad New Member

haha I used to watch Postman Pat! It used to be on TVO. Now I have the song in my head.

10. ~Disney_Princess~

yep that's the one hahaha. Oh God now it's in my head lol...what about Biker Grove?? that was another program i watched while i was staying in england haha

11. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Biker GROVE! Biker biker biker biker biker grovvvveeee. lol, what a fantastically awful tv show! love it.

12. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

hmm... two shows whos names I can't remember... I think one was called ghostwriter?? Any one remember this? The ghost thing would help the kids solve mysteries by typing words on their computers??

and I think the other one was called Bruce's World... the uncle was always like "time for noogies" I think howie mandell was one of the voices...

13. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

I think you're thinking of Bobby's World?
    Great animated series and yes, Howie Mandell was definitely the main voice in it.
    And the mom always said "Dontcha Know!"

Ghostwriter was also a seris and and actually had Mario Lopez's little brother in it. A magical pen would write out clues and the kids on the show had to solve the mystery...Pretty good...Totally forgot about that!

14. ~Disney_Princess~

I remember both of those. I was scared of Ghostwriter hahahaha ;D

15. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Oh, there's a show I used to watch, but I don't remember the name ??? It was about a boy who fell down from a tree and went into a coma and the show is about what's happening while he's in the coma. It's like he's in parallel world or something...

And there's also another show I don't remember the name of ??? About a girl from the future. I don't remember much, but in that future they have these headband thingys that they could do stuff with, and they all wore white clothes...

Anyone remember these?

16. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I don't remember those, but I definitely remember Ghostwriter... I loved that show! I think I read the books too!

17. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

omg, i just thought of another one- WISHBONE!

18. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

I cant remember the name of the coma one but i used to watch it, it was pretty cool actually and sometimes he thought he was out of the coma but...HE WASN'T...dum dum daaaah!

19. xXxhayleybabyxXx

xXxhayleybabyxXx New Member

Oh my god, iv read all through this and no-body has mentioned sweet valley high or brotherly love, or am i the only one that used to watch them?! lol. cant go wrong with the lawrence brothers, matt was even in boy meets world as jack x

20. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

AHHH! I loved brotherly love!!