Boy Meets World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatGuyMatt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Fresh Prince for sure! And dont forget ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK and Goosebumps.

How about a bit more modern, yet no less amazing show called "Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place" anyone watch that?

2. Kevus

Kevus New Member

oh yes i did i have all the episodes on my pc and its awesome

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

4. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

2 Guys and a Girl...Fantastic show...
    Plus the very goreous Canadian Ryan Reynolds got his start on that show...YUM!

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

*COUGH* "Have you ever... ever felt like this? When strange things happen... are you going round the twist?" *COUGH* ::)

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Omg I still sing that! Haha. It's ingrained on my brain and I don't know why :-\

I loved Are You Afraid of the Dark! And Goosebumps, and Art Attack... Jeeze I watched too much TV as a child LOL.

7. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I loved watching the huge Art Attack's... where he would make gigantic pictures using random things. That was amazing.

8. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Wow...You guys have just brought memories back from my childhood i forgot I had..Mind you did any of you guys watch California Dreams and the Rackoons (Siril Smears) something like that?
    xx

9. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

How aboooout:

City Guys - Anyone remember that?
    Young Indiana Jones
    USA High

10. kike_ruz

kike_ruz New Member

:eek: I loved are u afraid of the dark? too! and one I still miss is sabrina, the teenager witch or so on nickelodeon :'( It reminds me when I was at elementary school lol

11. DisneyGibbs

I loved Sabrina, I always wanted Aunts like Hilda and Zelda LOL.

12. kike_ruz

kike_ruz New Member

Really?? haha I think everyone would love to have those aunts..jaja since sabrina I started loving black cats ::)

13. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

aunt zelda is now in lost :p

14. DisneyGibbs

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? Why did I not know this??? As who?

The last time I saw Aunt Hilda (Caroline Rhea) was in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody!

I loved the film she was in 'Mom's Got A Date with a Vampire' hehehehe

15. I loved Sabrina and yes who is aunt zelda on Lost. I am so behind on that programme ... ever since Ch 4 sold the rights to Sky One - How dare they!!! OH WAIT I think i remember doesn't she Kate's mum or something??

Me and my friends have this conversation all the time and always ends up with us on youtube watching clips from Penny Crayon and Poddington Peas ... oh and funny skeletons I think they were called.

16. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Did anyone ever see the Sabrina the Teenage Witch movies?? there were 3 I think, one where she's in high school and just discovers her powers, the other one she's in Rome and the other I think she might be in Australia or somewhere tropical like that...they were pretty good but I liked the high school one best

17. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

Lol the movies were always pretty bad...in a good way lol. Did love Sabrina though ha ha! Salem the cat was a pimp.

18. DisneyGibbs

19. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

haha i know what you mean. they were...predicatable lol. haha the cat they used when salem was talking was so fake but then when he was walking around they'd use a real one lol

20. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Oh I love so many of those old shows! I still watch step by step and Full House!