Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gismo1554, May 24, 2006.

1. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

My housemate cottoned on the second she/he came out of her box!! I didnt even think for a second that she was a guy til davina said it! now, are they actually people who won 'golden tickets' from kit kat, or have they been bought in cos shahbaz and dawn left early?

2. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

nah i dont think they are the golden ticket winners i think these people were just wait listers. but i was watching big bros big brain tonight and the he/she has told them that she is really a man... dammit, i was wanting some drama!!

3. Charlote

Charlote New Member

don't you think the he/she thing has already been done?!?!?
    Wheres the good looking guys nicky is not going to be happy!

4. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Exactly its Nadia number 2! And loving Ashlean as its going to annoy Grace so so much having her in there!

5. Charlote

Charlote New Member

I hate Grace!
    I don't know whether having new housemates in the house at this time is a good thing. Don't know why but i don't like them or like the fact that Big Brother has done it.

6. chezza

chezza New Member

i do not like grace shes very bitchy and i hate ppl like that! she said to imogen "you can imagine what that blonde girl (new1) looks like without make up", shes sly and also she has no reason to act posh and all! her parents bought her house in notting hill not her, and imogen is nothing without sezer, pretty girl but dull!
    I like nikki as shes not pretending to be something shes not! She is also very funny! did you guys c "IM UPSET" LOL WAS VVV FUNNY

7. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Nicky is hilarious when she was doing her 'IM UPSET' thing, but she does really irritate me! She's such an attention seeker, grrr. All she does is moan, she'll be out of there soon enough if she keeps annoying everyone! Grace annoys me as well though...They all annoy me, apart from lovely Pete!

8. chezza

chezza New Member

hey george has walked out and left bb!

9. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

woohoo george is a git! i also hate grace, what a cow ... and imogen, i agree with you chezza, really pretty but dull ... and they are both two faced bitc*es!! pete is so sweet ... he doesnt like any1 getting picked on, bless him!!

10. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

George is an idiot! Can't believe he just left! Grace annoys me! Clearly Pete's voting for her to be evicted after that whole act she did trying to get him on her side yesterday! Why can no one else see through the cow
    And Sezer and Imogen both broke the rules yesterday discussing nominations so should be up!

11. Charlote

Charlote New Member

Big Brother aren't doing too well with the housemates this year seeing as two have walked and one was ejected and the other one was voted out! Great pickings!!

12. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Just heard that Imogen and Sezer werent allowed to vote because of the whole talking about nominations thing and got so upset they threatened to leave! OVER REACTING OR WHAT?

13. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

On their part not on big brother obviously! (Just actually read what I wrote)

14. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

WOO well i hope grace and imogen are up this week!!

15. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

hehe, I didnt know that, is it all posted on the website? Imogen and Sezer are both a bit evil, I mean, I know the new blonde girl is a tart, but there's no need to sit there and rant about them for ages, and poor Richard, theyve started on him now!!

Yeah, hope grance and imogen are up, might shake everything up a bit! Cos the young and apparently 'superior' group are going downnnnnn

16. Lauren

Lauren New Member

i know sezer and he is just as frickin irritating as he comes across. i was out clubbin one night in london and he started chattin 2 me and my mates and he ACTUALLY sed 2 my mate 'so....what shall my mum make u 4 breakfast in the morning?' how frickin sleazy???i nearly gagged,.....i actually told him that!lol...he needs to be out!!! did u hear what he was saying to imogen n grace bout if he and lea are up 4 eviction? he said 'if its me and lea up shel go....obviously the girls are guna vote me to stay in...they want me in!!' hes sucha idiot!!! thats jus my opinion tho!!hehe. i dont like grace either - great eyes and great body but nothing in the personlaity department!!!

17. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

lauren you should so sell your story ... heehee!! "sezer the sleezer" ... yeah and what a poor chat up line .... grrr they all just annoy me!!

18. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

lauren you should so sell your story ... heehee!! "sezer the sleezer" ... yeah and what a poor chat up line .... grrr they all just annoy me!!

19. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

sorry didnt mean to post that twice ... oopsy

20. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

God he really is a twat then.

The thing about Imogen and Sezer was on the main BB website I think (dont know cause my sister told me).
    I so hope Sezers out!! I can't believe anyone would be big headed enough to say 'the public will vote Leah out over me any day'. Everybody vote him out!