Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gismo1554, May 24, 2006.

1. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

I reckon her accent would be a bit more bearable if her voice wasn't so low and monotonous (spell check??). But sooooo glad she's gone!! Ok, who's next to go... George is a tad boring, but it's funny watching Nicky and Grace flirt with him, even though he doesnt like nicky and grace is 'with' mikey... Oooo, it's getting so tense!

2. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

i think glin or lea should be next to go ... glin annoyes me, i cant really think of a reason but there is something there deep down that annoys me about him..... and i think lea is being two faced!! grrr!! any of those two to go and i will be happy .... poss mikie or grace too .... grace is a bit of a s*ut! maybe imogen to go too , or sezer ..... hmm i think i would just chuck them all out and have pete or richard to win!!

3. Charlote

Charlote New Member

I think that it will be either lea or nicky up for eviction! If lea goes then nicky doesn't have anyone and if nicky goes then lea doesn't really have anyone so its a win win!
    Pete to win!!!!!

4. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Did you see it last night when Nicky was walking around screaming and crying saying she wanted to leave?? My gooooodness that girl is annoying. Poor Pete having to try and cope with it all! I love him, he's gotta win! I can't believe im this into it already and it's only been on for a week and a bit! The word 'Loser' comes to mind!

5. Charlote

Charlote New Member

Yeah i did see it last night and i wanted her to walk!!! I can't believe i'm that into it either i've never really been into it over the years, i would always catch highlights just so i would know what my friends were talking about but this years one i'm hooked! :)

6. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Is it sad that im going to miss Big Brother??? Esp Russel Brand on BBbig mouth

7. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Noooo!! I'd forgotten about Russell Brand! I love him, he's craaaaaaaazy. Did you see him on Jonathan Ross a while back, funnnnny funny funny. He is better than dermot o'leary in my eyes... *shelters from a hail of bullets* . hehehe

8. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

I think there's a bunny boiler in the Big Brother house...

9. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I love Dermot and Russell, but in different ways! Russell was absolutely hilarious on Jonathon Ross. I think lots of people fell in love with him after watching him on thay programme.

10. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

I think lisa is a bunny boiler... I wanted pete and lisa to get it on :-[!!

I may have to pack russell brand in my suitcase

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Im loving this yrs big brother!! lisa or pete to win shabaz was a total weirdo!! i think its great need to get mikey out!!

12. cleeness

cleeness New Member

Haha I totally agree. Did you see it when Pete hid in Lea's bed and Lisa came up and said "Pete get in my bed now!" Haha it was the funniest thing ever! Gotta say I love this years big brother and I am really gutted that I am going to miss it! Pete to win!!!!

13. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Hehe, that was hilarious, bless him, he's so scared of her! I think I'll be using the website to keep me up to date on whats going on...ahh, thats soooooo sad!

14. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I can't wait to see what the big twist tonight is!

15. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

oooo totally!! exciting stuff!!
    aww i felt so sorry for poor wee pete ... lisa was pure bossing him around ... i say he should just tell her he's not interessted ... bless his cotton socks!!

16. Charlote

Charlote New Member

He doesn't want to hurt her feelings though!! So caring!
    I thought lisa was alright until last night! Shes just as bad as the boys trying to get people into bed and to sleep with them.

17. GeorgyGirl

GeorgyGirl New Member

Ooooo new housemates, fun fun. Where are the hot blokes I ask ya?

18. kerrbear

kerrbear New Member

yeah bring on the good looking guys!! that he/she totally doesnt look like a guy though .... strange!! heehee wonder if any of the guys will try and get with him/her and stumble across his you know what! ha ha that would be so funny!!

19. cleeness

cleeness New Member

Well did you see that glyn had his arm around her when they walked in the house and he was saying she was gorgeous and stuff?

I think we will have to watch on that front hehe

20. cleeness

cleeness New Member

Haha sorry guys I just realised that I got mixed up! I thought it was the blonde girl that was really a man so ignore my last post haha sorry