Best Ride at Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Jan 15, 2009.

1. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I went to Islands of adventure in the evening a couple of summers ago after a massive rain storm, and it was dead then.
    I got on loads of rides and walked straight onto them. I think I did spiderman about 3 times, walking straight on it each time when normally the wait time is huge!! It was awesome ;D

2. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

300 bucks which is the most expensive pass. I think there is one that is about half the price of that but I get a ticket for the Halloween thing, free entry for all the Mardi Gras shows (The Village People & Nelly, Hell yeah!), free entry to all the Citywalk clubs, 20% off merch, free valet parking & no black-out dates. Worth it IMO!

Now if only Will Smith was playing the Mardi Gras shows!

3. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Awh man, You are SPLASHING out! I need to find some frucking money from somewhere..

4. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Worth every penny though, I will deffo get my money's worth out of it. An annual pass for Sea World, Busch & Aquatica was $230 so I now have my theme park entertainment covered.

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Yeah, i plan to go for the full wack Universal Annual pass. The decent savings will outweigh the cost of the pass

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

oh my god, i never even thought about this.

I totally do not have enough money :(

7. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I may be wrong but over a year, you may save more money on tickets/food/ drink and merchandise with the 15% - 20% discount than the extra $150 on the more expensive pass.

I guess it depends on how many times you visit. I'm not getting a Seaworld pass as i doubt i'll go there very much

8. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

The Haloween Horror Nights ticket is $50 so with that plus the discount on food & merch it's well worth it. Plus if you ever want to have a night at one of their hotels (for some sexytime with that special someone/somebody drunk enough & with low enough self esteem to do me) you get a free upgrade to a suite. PIMP PIMP HOORAY!

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

HHN is an ABSOLUTE Must for me, so i'll be going with you mate and at $50 a ticket for that alone, it makes sense to splash out on the expensive pass

10. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

low self esteem! shut up stu! i bet your a riiiiight ladies man without having to get them drunk.

it's my birthday the day before halloween so that'd be a good crack!

11. FrancisM

FrancisM New Member

Is there an annual pass with all teh perks except the black out dates? You have to assume that Disney has the same BO dates and we will most likely all be working those days anyway