Best Ride at Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Jan 15, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG awesome, i want to go on it, ive been told its rubbish but i want to go on it anyway, hehe.

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I'm really sad that Back to the Future has gone, I always loved it. As long as they don't take Jaws...I'm still terrified on that ride lol.

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

jaws was one of the ones i confronted when i hit 16, felt it was time to grow up!

4. FrancisM

FrancisM New Member

Being the coaster junkie that I am.. Dueling Dragons is my vote. Big fan of Spiderman and The Hulk though... and they have a new coaster coming Spring 09 w/ top speeds of 65mph (only one faster is the Hulk.. hitting 67mph)

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

What is the new, i didnt know there was a new one coming cept the one at seaworld.

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Yeh, Dueling Dragons and The Hulk are awesome. I crave them!!!

7. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

the new one at Universal is the Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit
    its like Rock 'n' Roller coaster except it dosen't star a band and you pick your own soundtrack
    its going in the long unused space behind Jimmy Neutrons Nicktoon Blast and Twister

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome, cant wait to try that out1

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

We'll need to go to Universal in a group as i need help for the bigger rides. I really want to go on the Hulk and Dueling Dragons but the queuing gets my nerves going and i bottle out.

I refuse to go on Jurassic Park though

10. you should go real early then, there are barely any queues before 10am.
    the new coaster looks amazing. they were starting constructing it when i was there over the summer.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OH but that's what you think!

If you go to the park with me, i will drag you on the ride, i just tell you jokes, get you laughing and that, that'll get you on the ride, lmao.

Jurassic Park is amazing, you will be going on it, hehe.

12. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Once was enough for me

13. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

we'll drag you on when drunk. well, they will. not me...alcohol plus rides that shake up the stomach a tad...

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I won't go on Jurassic Park either - too scared of Dinosaurs!!
    I'll hold your bag for you so you can go on Hulk and Dueling Dragons :) I am an excellent bag holder, and shall stand with matt and pose - scaring all the tourists :p (assuming matt is up for it???)
    xx

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes? Cause we have so many running about wild now-a-days!

How can you be scared of the animatronic monsters? :p

16. Cicada

Cicada New Member

That's what my mum does. I don't like how inconvinient it is to have bags at universal without some one to hold them while you go on the coasters. The Jurassic Park is awesome! I find the dinosaur ride at animal kingdom much scarier (but still great)

17. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I went to Islands today & it was deeeeeaaaaaad! No ques for anything, even walked straight onto the front row of any ride I wanted. I now have a snazzy annual pass with a god-awful photo of me on it!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Wow, i wish i could go when its like that.

19. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I've never seen a theme park so quiet in my life. It was awesome, I must have stayed on the Hulk coaster about 5 times before deciding to move on! Fun times indeed. I may go back again tomorrow for a few hours after checking in at Vista while I wait for the rest of the crew to arrive (Jack Frost permitting!)

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha that's awesome, never known it THAT quiet before, and i thought september (post-labor day) was good!
    how much was your annual pass dude?