Attention to ICP people!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Dec 28, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wont be having that, haha.

But we have to play 21 with shots, hehe.

2. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Haha! Thats suicide Leom! :D It would cost a fortune too! :eek: x

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I am the MASTER of 21, you will not defeat me!! I can even play in Roman numerals. Yes I am that awesome.

4. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Haha! I looove 21 ;D, have you ever played 'Fuzzy Duck'? I played that on my first night of moving into halls at Uni, and feared for my health! I was THAT bad! Haha :D x

5. CharlotteSparkle

Yeah I'm not so good at Fuzzy Duck, but it's sooo much fun to play!! I heart drinking games :)

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont play them, hehe. This will be my first!

What is fuzzy duck, im intregued?

7. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Someone starts by saying 'Fuzzy Duck', then you go clockwise until someone says 'Does he'. When that's said you go anti-clockwise and say 'Ducky Fuzz' until someone again says 'Does he' and it's reversed again, and so on.... You can't say 'Does he' if the person before you did. If you mess up, you have to drink...

I was shockingly bad at it! Haha! ;D x

8. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

sorry if it sounds like I'm ruining the fun, but I'm not much of a drinker, I don't go much stronger than beer, simply because I don't like the taste of much other alcohol
    so to that effect I will not be having shots or mixers of any kind
    instead I shall laugh my head off at everyone else ;D

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Good on you Roddy, i dont drink a lot but i will be on friday, hehe.

I go through dry spells and have mega fun then die down, hehe. I would kill myself if i drank all the time.

Right so the list of people going is as follows:

Leom
    Charlotte
    Katie
    Roddy
    Hayley
    Mark (Wall-e)
    Laura Jane
    Jenehbehbeh

Just to let you know i will hopefully be in the city at around six oclock, so if you want to meet up then then i am happy to. If not then we shall meet outside TGI Fridays at 630 or summin like. Ive not figured out what im going to do for those 45 minutes. haha.

Or we could all meet at about six and just have a meet and greet before going in! I dont know, ive not really thought this through, haha.

10. CharlotteSparkle

Yup I'll meet you at 6. I'm meeting Katie at the train station at 4, so we'll check in to the hotel, get ready and come find you!!!! Do you have any idea how far our hotel is from the centre of glasgow? Is it a taxi journey or a walk??

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I went to check that for you, what is the name of the hotel and i will tell you how far from the station it is, i think if i remeber it is on the other side of the st enochs centre which isnt far from central station.

Well if use meet me at central station at 6 then that would be great.

12. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

I could probably make it for just after 6. Train gets in at like 5.16 or something... But as far as i know i'm only staying 5 minutes from the city centre.

I've never heard of fuzzy duck before... But my friend showed me one similar but with hand actions. It confused me far too mcuh!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome!

14. CharlotteSparkle

Katie and I are staying at the Express by Holiday Inn Glasgow City Riverside. My mum reckons it's quite far from the city centre and we'll need to taxi it??

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Personally, it really isnt that far, you just go along argyll street to reach stockwell street (where the hotel is) which is vertical to argyll street, it really isnt that far, and with the one way road system with the taxis i dont know how much it would cost. But if use would feel better getting a taxi then get one, cause if your unsure of the city then you may get lost. Totally ur decision.

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Hmmm - we could see how we're feeling when we get there!
    Charlotte - I may have to wear my pink coat as well - unfortunately my Disney one is at home :( - but I have a different one...

And Roddy - I don't drink much either, don't really like the taste, and it makes me feel dizzy!
    We should steal their cameras and take lots of amusing pictures of them!!

Only 2 days!!
    xx

17. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

yes, incriminating photos are always funny
    I should be in Glasgow just after 6 on Friday, cause I've got a drum lesson till quarter to 5, and the next train to Glasgow is at about 10 past 5 and takes about 40 minutes usually
    If anyone wants my mobile number for on the night just ask and I'll PM it to you through the forum message system

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

If you dont mind, i will take your number. Cause i am taking full responsibility for the night, hehe. if i doesnt go to plan then its my fault, eek!

Dont worry if use dont drink, taking the camera will not be a problem, but beware, i do dance on tables apparantly, lmao.

19. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Haha, i always get roped into organising nights out - glad it's someone else for a change!

My number is 07971346591. Like i said, should get in about quarter past 5. But let me know where you's are about 6ish, yeahhh?

Look forward to coctails, table dancing and funny photos tomorrow! :D

See you's soooon x

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It'll be a right good party night, and then im going to watch frasier once its over, hehe. I love frasier. How random?

But i do love cocktails. I tried a french martini at the weekend and thought it was great.