ATTENTION ALL UK JAN 2011 CRP APPLICANTS

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disney-dude, Nov 19, 2010.

1. meelie

meelie New Member

Hey guys! im from gosport! im heading out in sept, hopefully you guys get places to add to the south coast contingent! good luck x x x

2. TreacleMagic

TreacleMagic New Member

Bognor Girl reporting to represent the south too!!!!!

3. mushu

mushu New Member

Hastings!!

Can't get much more south than that!

Welcome to all you new people joining the forums, its nice to meet you all!

4. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Hey guys! I've not posted on this thread yet, but another current waitlistee. Just wanted to join the "Southern contingent"
    I'm from Newhaven.. just along the coast from Brighton!! x

5. Missish

Missish New Member

I'm from Brighton, so I'll join in too :D

(admittedly I'm only here for university and am actually from Cardiff, but I've lived here for long enough that it feels like home. It still counts. Although if a Welsh contingent appears, I might have to jump ship ...)

6. mushu

mushu New Member

Oooh very close to me! Yay. I'm an ex-waitlistee and current applicant (if that makes any sense)!

7. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

woo cardiff

8. meelie

meelie New Member

Haha, i think i started something here! I'm kind of Brighton too as I've worked there a lot (portsmouth to brighton commute, urgh!) We should organise a southern meet up once you guys have heard about interviews etc! x x

9. hillsy

hillsy New Member

haha,im originally from stubbington. just moved to southsea,portsmouth. ive applied for the 2012 program.let me know how you guys get on if your going this year ;)

10. andrew1990

andrew1990 New Member

Oh god, I just applied! I'm so nervous!

I don't think I've ever applied for a job I've wanted more. I put everything into my CV/cover letter, so if it wasn't good enough, at least I know it just isn't meant to be.

But fingers crossed!

When will we receive an answer?

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

A couple of months yet dude...

12. andrew1990

andrew1990 New Member

Argh! I think I might just completely forget about it and put it out of my mind, otherwise it will drive me mad.

13. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It's the only thing that you can do, it would drive us all insane if we spent too much time thinking. When they're good and ready, we'll find out!

14. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

from website it looks like we will know maybe end of march time about phone interviews which is another month and a half away arghhhh

15. Missish

Missish New Member

Yep, we'll find out about phone interviews by early April, and then the face to face interviews are (according to the blog of a waitlistee) in June. So far away :-[

16. andrew1990

andrew1990 New Member

I didn't know there were phone interviews! I've never had a phone interview before.

Ooh.

17. bradderz

bradderz New Member

Hi my name is Brad im from Birmingham! I applied two days ago but it was kind of by accident! :-\ ha. I clicked to apply for the program and then it mentioned signing up to the website so I did that and added my info and clicked submit and they said I had applied, is that what they will see, or if i edit it which I have now will they see that instead, the first one I sent wasn't that great! lol.

18. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

They haven't started reviewing the applications yet so I would expect they'd only see your changed version.

But you could always email yummy to tell them that you've since changed it, just to be on the safe side. Good luck :)

19. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I'm glad someone else did this!!! I emailed them because I clicked it before updating my profile and they assured me that they'd only look at the latest update to your profile when they review the applications in March! :)

20. sophieplmgto

sophieplmgto New Member

i'm also from portsmouth!! let's hope we all get it :D as well as everyone else on here of course!