Are you a SHOPAHOLIC??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mexican Princess, Apr 13, 2005.

?

Now time to confess "your sin".. are you a shopaholic???

1. Yes!!! I confess, i am

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I like shopping.. not obsessed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mmmm im not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nop, not at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. God! I HATE shopping

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol ive already got involved in ice hockey xbox competiton convos........ how fun lol

xxx

2. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

any one knows how far is sawgrass from disney??
    i cant rememebr :( because i fell asleep on the road everytime ive been there jeje :p

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

sawgrass is near fort lauderdale, so thats about a 2 half hour to 3 hour drive away!

xxx

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hehe it's where I will be living ;D But I will probably be stuck in the mall adjusted to my hotel 24/7.
    Julia

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well ill b down julia as i keep tellin u :p

xxx

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh you girls have to make your way down. I bought 40 packs of Ahoi powder today for doing the shots I mentioned in the other post lol
    Next Tuesday is my embassy interview ( finally )!
    Julia

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol julia

awww thats cool bout goin 2 the embassy, im gona try make my appointment for may 23rd by the time i get the paperwork done, plus found a posh hotel in london near the embassy and near good clubs/bars for £59, as its unnamed but guaranteed 4* and in kensington area, well i may do that lol

xxx

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I'll just drive to the embassy at 5am in the morning to make it in time haha. I have no money! I'll be dead. Probably they won't let me into any country after seeing me like that! Can't wait though, I will finally be able to book a flight!
    Julia

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awwww thats exciting, cant wait til i get my flight details from disney, but im gona have 2 as we wont get them until 3 weeks ish before i leave.... 6 weeks to go then before i know lol

xx

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah I want to get a flight on april 27th so that's not really a long time from now. And then start work on May 2nd! Crazy stuff!
    Julia

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow julia that is really soon, april 27th my grans birthday, not that u needed to know that hehe

xxx

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Haha Sara I will definitely think of that now and smile when I will leave that date! Yeah, very soon. I packed the first suitcase today :eek:
    Julia

13. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Totally obsessed with shopping :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

If you want cheap stuff there and nice remember Agaci too and Forever 21 they r nice and so cheap !! if you want to expend a little bit more you should go to abercrombie and American Eagle after going to victoria's heheheheh

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah you hit the nail on the head there olga! we like the same shops! I LOVE abercrombie and Fitch!

xxx

16. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I love it too !! but if you want as I told you really cheap and nice stuff just take a look to this store

www.forever21.com

I havent checked yet if theres a store in Orlando but I love taht cute stuff

17. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I love American Eagle :) I'm so sad because I have there credit card.

18. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I love American Eagle Denim !!! Lucky u living in the states right ! I only can buy it when I go there because there is not AE in Mexico and the shipping its so expensive

19. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I walk 100 feet from where I work and I'm there :) to spend all my money

20. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Epcot's Money of us is going to finish in the closer mall from the commons hahaha ;D