are we housed with amercians

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by melanieuk, Apr 13, 2007.

1. tinydancinggirl

tinydancinggirl New Member

That's so bizarre. My ex goes to UCLAN. But he's on the teeny tiny Penrith campus not the Preston one!!

2. rachet

rachet New Member

the name ramsden sounds familiar! is that where the science building is? or maybe it was one of the many buildings i walked past when i was going round and round in circles trying to find it. i dont remember seeing any students union

3. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I reacon itll be the ramsden building..Thats the building of applied sciences..

4. LukeW

LukeW New Member

This looks like a pretty old post but I'll reply anyway.

I was at the Huddersfield interviews in November! I answered one of the questions in the group presentation thing and they threw me a hacky sack that said "Disney International Programs" on it.

As for the building it was in John, it's the one next to St. Paul's Hall ( you know the church thing). It's just to the right of that if you look at the front door of St. Paul's Hall.

5. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Is it near the crossing? The one you walk over to get to the steps that go up to queensgate?

You do know who this is by the way don't you mate? lol.. :)

6. linsey

linsey New Member

ooh! I won the hacky sack at our presentation in glasgow. it was funny though because I was covetting it when I saw it sitting there. totally knew I'd make it mine!

7. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I won a mouse mat..I probably could of got it from cast connections when i get there for 50 cents or something..

Suppose its the thought that counts tho..Its a nice momento of my second disney interview! ;D

8. rachet

rachet New Member

i won a pen which lasted about 2 weeks before running out. i haven't thrown it away though :)

9. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I have got loads of the walt disney world resort pens at home...Every department has thousands of them for some reason..I've even got a black one somehow..I thought they were all white until i found this one random black one on the last week..Oh well another few momento's of my summer college program..

10. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i won a magnetic thing with emotions on and a little blue square which you can move around to show how you are feeling on the day. oh yeah the emotions are all written on and have disney characters demoing them.

11. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Aww..It sounds like you won the jackpot prize :'(

12. LukeW

LukeW New Member

Hey John, I know it's you! You've got a nice photo there and everything.

And yeah, it's right by the crossroad to the steep Queensgate Steps.

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Cheers man.. ;D

14. Jar

Jar New Member

I won one of those at my interview - guess i cud take it with me and stick it on the fridge...

15. LukeW

LukeW New Member

Those magnetic emotion things sound wicked.
    I am quite happy with my hacky sack though... despite the fact that the Disney logo and text has rubbed off :(

16. kimberlyuc

kimberlyuc New Member

Hello. I am an American, from Alabama and I am going to attend in Spring of 08. I think that some of the internationals will be paired with americans, if need. Us Americans welcome you guys and hope you have fun, especially if this is your first time in the States. Feel free to email me about anything, or respond.

17. cowza

cowza New Member

Welcome Kimberley! I'm going in the Spring too!

Ben