Applications 2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Pau1401, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Allie_M

Allie_M New Member

Hi Kara! Thank you so much for sharing! It must be pretty awesome to work there if you are applying for a 2nd time :)

2. kaiserleiner

kaiserleiner New Member

hey guys! my name its Luis Leiner.. im from Mexico.. from Queretaro. its my second time. I was a cast member at merchandise 2010. The best experience of my life and a time I will never forget. I think the phone interview is hardest than F2F because all the recruiters from Disney are awesome and its so easy to be yourself at the interview. So don't get nervous I applied 3 times the first time and I did a lot of work to get there but, u should know every second worth it when u are in Magic Kingdom infront of the castle.. and with all the amazing times at epcot with all the internationals.

My german best friend Steffen Volkmann is back at USA also.. we were the creators of the best party at Patterson Court called FREAKY FRIDAY, and he has a green card so he will be organizing a lot of parties and events for all the cast members, we got the contacts and they know us so be ready for it.

Any doubt ask me, I may not know everything but believe me i will do my best to help u all to get to ur dream.. our dream..

In my profile u will find my FB, whatsapp number and email if u wanna contact me or just write me through here.

I will post some pics of my Disney dream.

I hope I can see u all at home.. Orlando Florida...

Best regards,

3. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

It's so nice to finally see someone of Mexico :)

4. kaiserleiner

kaiserleiner New Member

hola Pau.. en que va tu proceso? :) de donde eres

5. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

Hola Luis.. Pues dijeron que en agosto enviaban fechas para phone interview. Y soy del Esado de México

6. Jasi

Jasi New Member

Hey everyone :D
    I'm Jasmin from Germany and I'm also going to apply for the CRP 2014. Hope to work in F&B.

Good luck everyone. Maybe we'll all meet in Florida next year :)

7. kaiserleiner

kaiserleiner New Member

bien Pau, pues a esperar fecha yo estoy igual jajaja esta reclutadora es nueva a ver que tal jajaja

Hey Jas how are u, nice to meet u.. yes i hope we can all party at Epcot next year!! i love ur pavillion, i almost spend half time when i was at Epcot there hahaha i have a lot of german friends and ur food is outstanding hehehehe.

Iman nice to meet u also!

Nice to meet u all! ;D

Also i got the experience that they invite me to the throw in party with the germans, hahaha i still remember that day..

Well nice to meet all of u, as i previous said there´s my phone for whatsapp, line, viber.

8. Jasi

Jasi New Member

I'm good, how are you?
    Sounds like the German Pavillion is a really cool place. We sure meet there if you come to visit it again :)

9. kaiserleiner

kaiserleiner New Member

Its my second favorite place hehehehe

im doing fine, waiting, smiling and dreaming..

we will be there..

Woher kommst Du?

10. Iman1289

Iman1289 New Member

Have u already applied?

11. Jasi

Jasi New Member

I'm from a little village near Stuttgart in the south west of Germany. Don't know if you know where this is ;D
    You're from Queretaro, aren't you?

12. kaiserleiner

kaiserleiner New Member

yup im applying for F&B

Yes im from Queretaro.

I know where is Stuttgart :) a good friend is from there.

when did u applied?

13. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

I just had my e-mail for the phone interview and i'm applying for Merch/Att
    :D

14. Jasi

Jasi New Member

How small the world is ;D

I haven't applied yet. Just need to take photos for the application first.
    I think I'm doing this the next days and then I'm finally ready to apply :)

Congrats Pau :) When is your phone interview?

15. Bubbles29693

Bubbles29693 Member

When is your interview? Good luck!!!

16. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

Hey guys thanks, my interview is on july 24,,, so i think it's next week...

17. Allie_M

Allie_M New Member

Congrats Pau!! I haven't been given a date for my phone interview yet...hopefully in the next couple weeks!!

Let us know how it goes!

18. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

Aww thank you :) of course I'm gong to let you kno guys, and Allie wait they are going to let you know the date any day. Fingers cross for you all :)

19. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

Congrats Pau!! Best of luck, my fingers are crossed for you! :D

20. kaiserleiner

kaiserleiner New Member

congrats!!! ;D

Go on Pau now its the time to shine!

and to everybody, apply and just lets wait for the chance!!

i just got an email, if i want merch/attrac i will have to wait until next time (oct-dec2013), but i will change my resume and put some experience of food and beverage to apply with them, still have some chances to go as soon as possible.

:))))

Nice to meet u all, Bubbles, Allie and DisneySparkles, where are u from?? what are u applying for??

Jasi u should apply soon!! of course i will see u at ur pav and we will eat together there...