Applications 2014

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Pau1401, Jun 12, 2013.

1. RoseannaL93

RoseannaL93 New Member

Hi I'm Roseanna, I'm hoping to apply this year for the CRP! I was so unsure about whether its the right time but figured by next may I will have finished university so it's the perfect time to do this! I know if I leave it another year I will end up putting it off again! Can't wait to apply! Its good to see other people are as excited about this! :)

2. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

You should apply girls... I apply yesterday and I hope to have the interviews

3. kristinenorway

kristinenorway New Member

I can't wait for the interview in October. I'm so excited!

4. Allie_M

Allie_M New Member

Hi, I'm Allie! I am also applying from Canada (for the first time!).

5. Thomas112

Thomas112 New Member

Hey Im Thomas :D From Norway

im 18 years old and I can't wait to work at Disney :D to get to know you all :D

And best luck to all ;D

6. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

Hey Allie! (One of my best friends in middle school was named Allie, spelled the same way, too!) I'm Mariah! It's my first time applying for CRP although I did apply to ICP this year (I didn't get it, which was a blessing in disguise since I had to drop out of school for medical reasons)

7. Allie_M

Allie_M New Member

Hi Mariah! I'm sorry to hear, but happy that you are able to apply for the CRP! Whereabouts are you from?

8. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

HII GUYS! It's so nice to be back on here! How are you all? Nice to see some familiar faces still chilling here. I'm Pascha, 22 and from London. I think I'm going to apply for the CRP in the Fall after coming back from Disney Cruise Line (DCL) a few months ago. Mariah it's nice to see you on here again :)

9. GeorgieeClark

GeorgieeClark New Member

I am also applying on September 1st. This will be my fourth time applying. Im just hoping this time will be my time and my dreams will come true :)

10. doddi92

doddi92 New Member

Hi Ashleigh,

By the sounds of it your boyfriend has already made his mind up. Me and my boyfriend were a bit unsure of where it was going to go when I did the program from 2011-2012, and we just took each day as it came. However, we're still together now, and we had an absolute blast - we were only saying the other day how much we miss Skyping, and Whatsapping random pictures of our day-to-day lives. We even saved up and he came out to Florida for 2 Weeks; the Disney Discount works wonders if you really want to go all out. It's all about trust, balance, and figuring out time difference!

Good luck in your application!

11. emmabambina

emmabambina New Member

Hi everyone! My name's Emma and I've just graduated from uni (yesterday!). I can't wait for september to apply, I'm from the UK and live in Portsmouth. I've always wanted to do the ICP and looked into it a few years ago but life got in the way, so now I'm determined to do the CRP! :) so excited - Lovely to meet you all!

12. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

Hey Emma congratulations about your graduation... And good luck in your apply process fingers cross for you all...
    It will be nice to meet you there :)

13. DisneySparkles

I'm from New Brunswick! And you?

14. DisneySparkles

AHH!!! So nice to hear from you Pascha! I take it DCL went well?

15. Allie_M

Allie_M New Member

Wow! I've never been out East, but have always wanted to! I'm from Toronto.

Has anyone else heard back about a date for their first interview?

16. DisneySparkles

Oh nice! It's pretty nice out here in the fall, other than that....ehn....(although PEI is very pretty in the summer).

I'm applying for Merch and Attractions (I don't have the serving experience to do F&B) so I haven't sent in my application yet. What about you? Have you heard back yet?

17. Allie_M

Allie_M New Member

I applied for food & bev a few months ago...just heard back a couple of weeks ago that I made it through the application process and will be contacted by the end of July with information about an interview.

I'm not really sure how this all works and I feel a little overwhelmed (as it's my first time applying)! Do you guys have any experience with the process or what to expect that you would like to share?

18. timon_and_pumba

timon_and_pumba New Member

Hi guys!! Im Kara from BC. I've applied a few months ago, to go back to FL a 2nd time,
    Allie You just have to be verrrrrrry patient. They will contact you to set up an phone interview time, and after they've finished all of those, they will contact you again either if you passed or didn't, if you do, they email you with information regarding the face to face interviews. after that its play the waiting game its roughly 3-4 weeks till you hear a Yes, No or Opportunity List. Then you wait wait wait!

19. Iman1289

Iman1289 New Member

Hi guys,
    I'm Iman from Germany and I've applied on wednesday for F&B :)
    I'm like super excited and can't wait for an anwer... :D
    The homepage said, I would get an answer within two weeks.
    Maybe we see us next year ;)

20. Pau1401

Pau1401 Member

Is so nice to read all of you guys I keep my fingers cross for all ( including me ) when I applied they told me that they're going to set the phone interwove in early August

Hope to meet you all