appearance

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by u2l67, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i think it has to be something to represent my year for me! makes more sense...but then it could be anything as id still remember that id got it done there with you guys so it'd still be special...did that sound soppy or what!

sara honest it doesnt hurt at all! i was surprised that it didnt hurt!

xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz aww bless u u soppy thing! ur not just sayin it doesnt hurt? lol

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah me too - do u know Cockburn street in Edinburgh Linz? I got it done in a salon there when i first moved to Edinburgh. The body piercer looked scary but he was so sweet hes like its nothing... at the time it is nothing u get a few stomach pains later in the evening but nothing unbearable...

I dunno if i'll get a tattoo, i remember when my flat mate got one she had to leave the bandage on for days... then there was the threat of it fading, or the skin reacting badly to the tattoo, and it stretching if she lost/gained weight (tho suppose thats not a problem on your back)... Who knows tho what will happen in Florida!

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooh sounds interestin, mayb ill b daring and do it lol

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i found it to be a little prick and that was pretty much it...it didnt hurt at all after...maybe i was lucky! i could feel it was there but it wasnt sore...just strange!

seriously if you want it just go for it...you'll wonder why youwere so fussed!

xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i mite just do that, i may surprise u all and go through with it lol

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well if you do that i'll get my tatoo! im gonna need some moral support!

check us out....what has this got to do with appearance at the interview!

xxxxx

8. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

at the bottom of your back is sooooo sore - there are bits that are bareable then it feels like its hitting bone and that REALLY hurts!! I almost fainted!!  :'( not trying to put yous off r anything!!!

Jo
    xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol uhoh another off topic tut. well its post interview lol....

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ah dont say that jo...i dont think i wanna know!

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Im not sure i should get a tattoo just cant pick a design... Thanks for the warning Jo... i think youve gotta want it done and i dont want one enougth...

I'll come and support u two tho - Sara and Lindsey
    My body piercist told me when the prick was gonna be he was like say ow now!

Sorry for changing the topic everyone!
    xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'll see the disigns and see if theres one i want...if not im sure i'll get something else pierced! i always wanted the bottom of my belly button poerced too. my friend has it pierced too and it looks nice!

xx

13. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Am not sure about getting a tattoo at the mo, i was gonna get one just below my belt on my lower belly but am not sure!  Even got my friend to design me one and it's great but i dunno!!  would Disney fuss about one that isn't ever gonna be visible unless am in swimming shorts?  and is that bit gonna be painful?  it isn't really bone, tis muscle :s

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ahhh man i just dunno!!!!!!!wanna do something drastic on my year though!

xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz im glad u said belly then, i was gona say what else u lookin 2 get pierced :eek: haha its my mind i'm tryin 2 amuse myself 2 day only way ill get through it i think!

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

sara i wont dignify that with an answer! :eek:

oh well chicken whatever helps!

xx

17. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I have a tattoo on my shoulder (so small!! ::)) and I got it done in FL when I was 17...at a place down International Drive....the guys in there look quite scary but are just big softies...and most come from England anyway!! They had loads to choose from and the shop/parlour..whatever it is....was so clinically clean..I had no worries about getting it done (apart from the pain bit, but all over and done with in a matter of minutes....altho mine is tiny and only one colour! lucky I had my mum to hold my hand!! :D)

Ellen xxxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww wow ellen, thats so cool. all my friends have them *all become addicted to them*. i'd only want something small, its just the whole pain factor lol. have to say i absolutely ADORE britney's fairy tattoo on her back i'd love 2 have one like that!

and linz, sorry hun lol. it did amuse me though!

xxx

19. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

haha Sara thats wot mines is! I had mine first tho britney copied me! ;D

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww wow jo *mega jealous!* thats so what i want, nice, small and very cute :)

xxx