Anyone else applying in January from the UK?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Nov 4, 2008.

1. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

I know, i'm on here constantly now, just saying "i'm soo excited", and "i can't be patience" LOL

2. I need to just chill out.

3. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Same here...

I'm glad that I heard about this after my exam, otherwise I known I wouldn't have been able to concentrate in it!!

4. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

The best news ;D

I really don't know what to say I'm so excited. Let the emotional rollercoaster begin!

5. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

I know, when they contact us next week. It could either be the end of something, or the START of it!

6. If i was hardcore disney addict, id be quoting Disney High School Musical...Start of something neeeeeeew! But as it goes, i do not like high school musical, no i do not!

7. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Well...... We're all in this together you know!!!!
    :p

8. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

yeah come on guys... get your head in game! LOL ;D

9. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

We've got to stick to the status quo!!

Haha, too many hsm songs can relate to our situations. lol!! :D

10. Its so annoying!!!! URGH!

11. omgholly

omgholly New Member

When did this happen as I was able to apply yesterday morning and I've had the confirmation email so I'm hoping I got in JUST before they closed it...?

I'm now really worried I didn't get my application in in time although my confirmation email says:

"Greetings!

Thank you very much for your Yummy application, this is where your adventure begins...

We have confirmed your interest for the Disney's Cultural Representative Program with Yummy Jobs, and one of our dedicated team members will review your application.

We will begin our next recruitment season for the UK in early 2009 and look forward to considering you. You will be contacted by email by the end of January with more information about your application, so do keep an eye on your emails for a message from Michele!

If you are applying from Canada, we will be reviewing your application and contacting you in the next 6-8 weeks ready for our fall recruitment season and positions starting early 2010.

We wish you all the Best,

Michele & Kristen
    Yummy Jobs"

I think I might email them to confirm if my application was in in time. I've had a really bad week so knowing my luck, I was too late. My car broke on Tuesday then someone drove into the back of me on the way home last night. This would be the cherry on top of a rubbish week! :(

12. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

yeah holly, it looks like you got your app in, in the knick of time!

13. omgholly

omgholly New Member

Just got an email back from Michele saying I got in in time. Horray! :)

She also said they will be contacting us in the next few days to let us know if we are successful going through to the next stage of the application :) I'm so happy! :D

14. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

i don't have any email addresses for Yummy, so i cant really help, sorry!

But usually appls don't stop getting accepted so soon, as sometimes people who don't get accepted, would redo their CV etc.., apply and get through. Whereas if we don't get through we'll have to wait until August!!

Hopefully we'll hear from them next week!!!!

15. omgholly

omgholly New Member

I'm so excited! :D

My friend who works with me is threatening to slip something in my drink to calm me down. lol.

Are the rest of you driving people nuts? x

16. ctravis

ctravis Guest

Heyyyyy....im going totally nutsssss. So she either they will contact us 2moro or Monday coz i dont think there working on the weekend right?? Ahhhhhhh i am super super nervous thinking bout it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

I think someone needs to take my laptop away from me - for my own good!
    I just cant stop checking my email inbox! Its crazy!
    I can't help thinking that if I am this bad this week (when I dont even expect an email yet) what am I gonna be like next week?!?!!

18. **nikki**

**nikki** New Member

I'm the same, I don't have a job or uni/college to distract me either :-\
    Argh I hope I at least get a phone interview, I didn't get through to them last year :(

19. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

I know, i think we're gonna get emails on Monday. We'll I hope so anyway.

Then we can arrange phone interviews times!!!

20. ctravis

ctravis Guest

Yea def monday....or even 2moro. I have a weird feeling a coupld might get it 2moro.
    By the way Nikki, why didnt you get in last time? im sorry bout that, but u will get in this time xxxx