Anyone else applying in January from the UK?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 626Stitch, Nov 4, 2008.

1. StephyLewis

StephyLewis New Member

my mums the same, she got 40,000 air miles added to my virgin account because of the legal excess i had to pay to get my surfboard back from sydney. The fee was $327 and because of her nagging skills i can now fly to anywhere in america for free. you can imagine how that might be handy.

2. That is handy, air miles are da bomb. Im jim by the way, u are Stephanie? Stephy??

Whats ur story, i didnt read if u are accepted or in the process of applying or?!

3. ctravis

ctravis Guest

HA im so gonna be the oldest when i go 25 and by december comes 26. which so NOT a good thing....but shes right it doesnt matter. I am still young and i am gonna have fun with everyone no matter how l am. I think we will only get this opportunity once well until u reach the 35 mark or someting of that age then we can never do this again. So enjoy it while ur young and free!!!! It is a trip of a lifetime experience!

4. I remember seeing a guy who was over 50 staying at the commons, he got transferred from Chatham square and was like german i think. Not to sure, but anyways if he was doing it, u are never 2 old!

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Age really doesn't matter. I'm sure that everyone is treated equally, and you know that everyone already has something in common- a love for disney ;D

6. ctravis

ctravis Guest

YEAH exactly right. we do have that in common. true.
    Does anyone know if Michele is calling on a particular day next week or does she e-mail us first to let us know when she does call.
    Im sorry if anyone has already told us this or u guys have already discussed it. :D

7. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

They email to say either way if we've got a phone interview or not, then we have to reply and tell her what days and times are good for us then she confirms when we have the phone interview :)

8. pretty much, she sends out the times and dates so for example

February 11th

9.00am
    9.15am
    9.30am
    9.45am

and so on and so on, and u pick which day and time u want and it is allocated to u. And yea she said by the end of the month so i guess we'll know either way in the next week or so.

9. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Hey boys and girls ! :)
    I am making a vlog! :) (video blog) And ive been accepted for the CRP to start in June
    and in my latest vlog i have talked about the applying and interview process

so here it is
    you should check it out

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=emQbUeJNTnk

not to plug my own vlog or anything :)

10. Michelle. Your Vlog is hilarious, u are mental! How excited are u? Im happy for u mate, glad to see ur finally getting a chance. I wonder why they reject some people then hire them later?

11. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Well done Michelle i enjoyed youre blog!
    I watched a few other vids on youtube
    of the accomadation at The Commons
    and i notice its quite basic and no TV?
    why is that?
    You gotta watch some of the vids
    on here its well intreasting!

12. u just buy ur own tv or u buy one off someone leaving, its not a big deal really. and i wouldnt say they're basic. they have everything u need and a florida on ur doorstep.

13. DivineAphrael

DivineAphrael New Member

I can't beleive we're going to hear about phone interviews next week. Oh god, I'm so exited and nervous. I have an exam today, and this is what makes me nervous ::)

14. StephyLewis

StephyLewis New Member

Hi jim, its stephy, only stephanie when i'm being told off for something :)

In the process of applying so fingers crossed. how about you?

15. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

Same here, i'd got an exam today too, not til this afternoon though, so I'll still got time, but all I can think about is Disney.

16. mushu

mushu New Member

Loved the blog Michelle, thanks for the mentions!

Well today was the day guys, I e-mailed Michele and am now an official new applicant. Can't believe I'm about to go through this all again! Hope the exams went well guys, I've got one on Friday...

17. Hey, cool. I have applied and i am waiting to find out, its very very painful waiting dont u think?

18. omgholly

omgholly New Member

I've sent off my application today :D

I'm so stupidly nervous and excited. I'll be so gutted if I don't even get the phone interview. Here's hoping!!

Oh and if I get in I'll be 23 when I go and turn 24 while I'm out there. Florida birthday party! Woohoo! :)

Good luck everyone! xxx

19. I think everyone is thinking the same, they're all like please just give me a fucking phone interview then you'll hear the desperation in my voice and accept me!

Welcome Holly to the waiting game, and id have a florida birthday part too! Woohoo :)

20. OMG OMG OMG! was just on the yummy website

United Kingdom Update:
    The next interviews will be taking place in February 2009 for positions starting from September onwards.

We have now received more than enough applicants for this recruitment session so we have now closed applications.

We will review all new applications for this Program from August 2009 onwards in time for the Autumn interviews.

So I guess thats it for now, they must be looking over everything as we speak and making there cuts....this is brutal.