Anyone else annoyed at the date change

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 2005CP, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Missish

Missish New Member

That's SO FAR AWAY! :(

It looks like I'd actually be one of the younger ones out of you lot - I'd be 23 when I went out there in 2012, and had visions of everyone being just out of high school! I'm guessing the age range is pretty spread out, then?

2. Chari21

Chari21 New Member

Same age as me!!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha now i do feel young
    ive done the program once and if i was to go out in 2012, in the first half of 2012 ill still be 21 and that means when i come back ill only be 22, or 23 at the oldest :D

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Oh no.... let's not even consider going out in December 2012 - that's far too far away!!

5. mushu

mushu New Member

It really is! I'm trying to think about coming back afterwards and I can't even imagine that far in the future.

6. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

when it comes to waiting, i dont mind in a sense as it gives me longer to save money because i can keep my job for longer-and by keeping my job longer, i gain more experience that i can hopefully use to get a job again when i come back(if i get the jhob that is).

However my big fear is age-i dont want to be the oldest person there-i was 21/22 during the first time, and if i went out this year, id have my 26th birthday out there, and if i went out there next year, id turn 27 over there!

7. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

hey my first time round i was um (has to count back using fingers)26 ad i turned 27 out there. if i get out there next year before nov i will turn 30 out there if i am there from dec next year then i was turn 31 out there!!!! now thats scary!!!

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

This is my first time applying im 26 at the moment and will turn 27 at the end of the year, i dont think age matters, its up to you how you act and age is just a number, fair enough in your 40s you may feel a bit strange, but to be fair there isnt a big diff between early 20s, late 20s and early 30s, the only thing is under 21 = no alcohol

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

NOBODY will take my title of Grandad of the pavilion if I get back! 30 in April, beat that!

10. Gmr_101

Gmr_101 New Member

Hey DiscoStu did u know Fiona Physick?? x

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I most certainly did have that pleasure...and what a lovely young lady she is!

12. Gmr_101

Gmr_101 New Member

She was my room mate in 08...and yes she is lovely lol x

13. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You lucky thing...I can't imagine her being anything other than the perfect room mate. She didn't seem like the wild party, bringing dudes back and making a mess type!

14. Gmr_101

Gmr_101 New Member

Yeah she was awesome...i miss her x

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I remember Fiona
    <3
    loved her
    always dissaproving of my bad behaviour
    ahaha love her tho

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I miss Fiona's sneezing....everytime someone sneezes it reminds me of her hehe.

Auntie Fi! Haha.

To go with Nanna Jo and GG Louisa. Those were the days!