ANTI-TESTS TOPIC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alemanolga, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

haha a little late..but thanks olga for the post...honestly i was starting to get annoyed with all these little tests..i found myself NEEDING to take them...lol just to keep up with the board!

2. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

hehehehe cant believe you take it that serious I was just kiddin' believe me !!!! Com'on girls ! I confess I took like 2 tests ::)

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

and the rest!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey u lookin forward to charlie and cho factory ey george?

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i'm not sure, i like jonny depp but not so sure!!! i will watch it and make a decision then!

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ok u do that!!! ;)

7. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

are you coming with me???????????

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

indeed i am!!!!! ;D

9. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Just to let everyone know that I've deleted the last message from Dave_Robert since it was offenive and doesn't belong on this board at all.

Gary

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

gary i agree..he was VERY rude about what he said

11. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

and I missed it, lol. I need to quit my job to keep up with this forum.

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

Another guilty poster here, i have to confess to posting a few tests to but it was all done in the name of fun and well i was bored so oh well never mind. they are very addictive and i lost track of how many i did well forgot which ones i hadn't (oops).

think i may have to folllow that advice jimbobdaga caus ei missed it to! with school and work

jenine

13. robynchic

robynchic New Member

I missed it, too...now I'm curious.

But getting back on topic...

With all of these tests, I'm sure they're using up a LOT of server space. Are you going to delete all the threads except for the most popular ones? It would make it easier for us to get through these boards!

14. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

I agree, and I'd like to suggest something else:

When someone opens a new thread, let's focus on that topic, because it always ends with "local" jokes and personal chats between 2-3 persons, plus if you are new on the boards its kinda hard to participate that way.

So let's try to keep on topic and if we want to talk about something else, just open another one, so we can keep the idea of the thread.

If someone wants to talk about the VISA, Insurance or travel tips, I bet that guy doesn't want to end up reading about Robyn and Lizzie's affair, hahaha. Just kidding.

:)

15. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Oooo lol BURN

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

17. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

you're right baby and I also missed that " rude message " hehehe

18. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey there marco..im pretty sure we kept our "affaire" in the photos of each other posts...lol we didnt leak over to the important posts...so :p

19. robynchic

robynchic New Member

okay...Robyn...

I know there are two Robyns on the board. Is there a third? ???

20. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

im pretty sure there are only TWO robyns....unless there's one in hiding