Another new game...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

butinstead all i got was..

2. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

this lousy

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

stupid ridiculous...........

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

job as the king of...

5. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

something as worthless as...

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

macie d's

7. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

which is a...

8. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

unhealthy pile of

10. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

cow poopoo

11. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

smelling like

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

something that is almost as bad as....

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

creamed milk and

14. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

with loads and loads off...

16. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

17. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Hey it would be cool to read all the story beacause is totally pointless

I tryed to .. but I only did a part just to see whats next just read the next story only from page 1 to 4

One fine day Mickey was walking along when he realised tht he had left the cookies in the oven in his house and minnie wud b heart broken if they got burnt so he rang her - "Hey minnie, its mickey hear, im gonna be late cus im off down the pub, darlin as donald has invited me for a few beers, to watch England in the world cup final - Englad will win, cus im an honury brit who hates to lose as david beckham is hot! hotter than you minnie im really sorry minnie im gay! and ive got together with Bug Bunny....yes, I know I'm a traitor cos he's not Disney, but it was the ears.... i couldn't resist". -

He hung up the phone and left his house to walk to the pub when suddenly he saw a , great big dirty huge barn stormin towards him about to give him the worlds biggest chicken dressed up as a big blue ping pong ball. But then, all of a sudden everything went black because someone forgot to mention the power would go of due to all of the pizzas that aladin had order over 2 weeks ago to feed Homer but he beacome allergic to pizza after he sat on a cactus and got horny so he took the pizza by roller blades to Mr Burns, where he threw it on. went to find Marge only when he opened the front door, he hear a goat crying.

Tho goat's name was Bob and he said to Homer " My wife is sleeping with a cat please help me to find a dog to chase it away with, so I camn once again be happy and we can all do the bird-dance, while eatin icecream and playing the violin, on which the Jackson's Family coat of arms is tattooed because.....

Hehehehe

And the next word is...

and a few

18. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

lol lol, great story.... ;D ;D :p

tootsie rolls...

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

omg its great lol, don't let and english teacher get hold of this, i don't think they would be to impressed

20. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

and cotton candy mixed in