ACCEPTED FOR ICP 2010!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

I spoke to them on Thursday and they just went over the program details like when we finish the program and that we have to vacate the apartments on that day, so if we want to stay longer we have to find out own accommodation. They also mentioned the Disney Look and how you have to arrive in compliance with it, and basically just went over things that I already knew that we were told on the interview days or that is online. I found out that the definite finish date for those arriving on 25th May is 6th August, but she said that we finish work before that day! She told me as well that we will be getting our welcome pack from Disney around February, but they are going to email us to let us know when to expect it!

2. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

sweet. thanks for that. ;D

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

the disney pack is quite exciting to recieve! ;D and you will finish work approximately 2 days before your "end date"... you spend the second to last day (ie the one after your final day of work) running around like a crazy person trying to tie all your loose ends up, getting into the parks for the last time etc... it was mental! ;D

4. living_dream

living_dream New Member

Hey!... Selected for the role of Concierge- May 16th!! ... anyone else around the same time?? :)

5. wise

wise New Member

20th of june Attaraction :)

6. toorcam

toorcam New Member

Hello everyone!! I'm Anton, attractions, México May 25th!!! ;D
    Looking forward to meet ya'll!