ACCEPTED FOR ICP 2010!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Dec 2, 2009.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Don't make any sudden decisions!! You have a week to accept the place so think it over and give them a call tomorrow when you don't feel all the emotion of right this minute! :)

2. mac shell

mac shell New Member

yea attractions sooo team awsum haha who ever said tht lol!! leave on the 25th of may any one else xxxx

3. Tasha--x

Tasha--x Member

Aww ! I'm in Swansea at the moment but will probs be flying from Heathrow :) We should meet up before hand if we fly from the same place :D Do you know anyone else whos been accepted ? Add me on facebook.. Natasha Leanne Price x

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I will be flying from London too!

5. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Merchandise 20th June :D

6. Minnie88

Minnie88 New Member

Attractions 20th June. AHHHH!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

7. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Character Performer - May 25th =] xx

8. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

i got QS F&B leaving 2nd May from Manchester

9. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

Lifeguard 25th May Manchester

I'm on facebook too...Victoria Marie Kenny, LJMU, Liverpool - add me if you want! Would be great to talk to some of you before we go - even though it's a while yet, but it's gonna come round so quick!!!

10. gevernon

gevernon New Member

Hi everyone!

I have been accepted today too! I leave on 20th June, and will be working in merchandise! Im stupidly excited!! Anyone who wants to add me on facebook, my names Grace Vernon, from Nottingham.

Love the idea of meeting up beforehand to fly over together!! I would definitely get lost on my own! lol xxxx

11. Rose

Rose New Member

I got Full Service Food and Beverage for June 20th! :D

12. emma0504

emma0504 New Member

Main entrance operations 25th MAY :) WOO! :)

13. BeckyS

BeckyS Guest

Hey all!

So pleased for you guys! Been lurking around, but figured I'd post now I know whats happening with it!

QS Food & Beverage for the 20th June!!! :D

I'm SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

xxxx

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Congratulations to all of you. You will have the time of your life out there, and i mean it. ;D

15. jayne

jayne New Member

June 1st Merchandise!! ;D ;D ;D

does anyone know what exactly merchandise is? haha :p

16. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

in merch you could be in one shop or rotated around lots of shops. You could be in stroller rentals, or be one of the people that sell the glow stuff at a show or parade! You'll get till trained and I think you have seperate Stocking shifts as well, and you can pick up shifts at different locations, so it's pretty cool. There's a few people on here who've done merch and loved it ;D

17. Sofi

Sofi Guest

yeeeharrr

18. jayne

jayne New Member

Wow that sounds so much fun! Thank you for that it was very helpful! :D Believe it or not but i've never actually been to America before, let alone Disney World! So all this is new to me but very exciting! ;D

19. Krish

Krish New Member

Hey Guys

Congrats to yous all
    My name is Krish im from Melbourne, Australia.
    I start on the 17th of July and am postioned in attractions

Feels too long away, cant wait

20. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I did merchandise in the emporium (main street, magic kingdom!) and it was so much fun!! my shifts were generally split between either stock or registers... on stock you attempted to get new stuff out to fill the shelves but generally failed because it was too busy so you ended up merchantaining (you will find out what this is!) and waiting until the parade/fireworks/store was closed so that you could get your stock cart out with new stuff!!

Registers was my favourite i.e. being on till :D Handling american money is a bit wierd at first but you will get used to it!

Other roles at the empo included door greeter (yes this literally means standing and waving with a giant mickey mouse... I loved it) and merchantainment which you could end up doing all shift..... being paid to give out stickers and talk to people - HELL YEAH. ;D ;D ;D