****A NEW WAIT BEGINS!!****

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CineStephie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

LOL my mum jus called me and i was like "OK OK OK OK OK OK MUM GET OFF THE PHOOOOOONE!!!"

xx

2. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

lol my mum did that to me before lol scared the pants off me!

3. cowza

cowza New Member

Gail - Thinking back... I think the college programme is being sorted out by Kristin. I'm sure the yummy jobs guy told me it would be her coz I asked if we would be contacted by email or phone. And he said it depended on where Kristin was. He said she was in Florida at the moment. If she was abroad he said she might email but would probably make a phonecall with Skype.

So I suspect we mite have a slight wait. Argh!

4. Aya

Aya New Member

I dunno if i've given them the right mobile number im sure i have but i have my doubts ??? awww all those people been accepted tday how they must feel...
    Aya

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

HA HA HA :D:D:D as if ive onli bn out for an eye test for about an hour n wen i get back the pages on this have nearli doubled lol argh im sooooo scared lol. COME ON PEOPLE WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

Feelings when posting - :) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( lol hope that sums it all up

James

6. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I'd be bloody over the moon! :D ;D ;)

James

7. Aya

Aya New Member

...Ok this is just wierd i was on YouTube n typed in The fray to listen to a song (coz my winamp wont work) and a video came up "Walt Disney World 2006" WHAT IS THAT ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?!
    Aya

8. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

I just did one of those online magic 8 balls and asked if id get it......It said ' you will die'
    So i did it again and said dont count on it

I WELL GETTING A PLACE :'(

9. Gail_d1985

Gail_d1985 New Member

It's a sign Aya!!!!! haha! I really hope i hear something soon or I'm gonna go mental!!!!

10. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Oh gosh im thinkin ive given them the wrong number now too!!! aaaah!! Too much stress!!!!

xxx

11. Aya

Aya New Member

LMAO dom dramatic magic 8 ball we'll kno soon enough....

12. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

How may positions are open?

It depends on time of year, which country, and park crowds. A typical open position to applicant ratio in the past has been 1 to 10 (ten applicants for every one open position)

OH SHIT!

13. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

Dom that magic 8 ball post made me laugH!! LOL!!
    If you had to do it twice it doesnt count so keep your chin up!!

xx

14. Aya

Aya New Member

Its nearyl 5pm does anyone think there gunna ring any1 else tday?
    Aya

15. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol I just tried that Dom. It sed ask again so i kept clicking it until it sed yes lol! :p BRICKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. angelamy9

angelamy9 Member

I dunno!!! I hope they do coz i cant stand the waitin!!!

xx

17. cowza

cowza New Member

18. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

Kristen definetly is the october grad program contact so i wound'nt be suprised if she is yours.

19. cowza

cowza New Member

Thanks Elisa. I thought so. Just 6 days to go for you?! You must be well excited now! How long till you heard after your interview?

20. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

yeh, started packing as well, but as typical darn luck i have a chest infection so i'm now fighting the clock to make sure i'm fit to fly. luckly the antibiotics my doc gave me on friday are starting to work.

good luck everyone