25th May 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Dec 2, 2009.

1. mac shell

mac shell New Member

they never asked my what i would like ym name badge to say :s coulda had a cool name lol!! yea you probs can get a stright flight but i no alot of them go to london first!! probs a bit cheaper as well!! xxxx

2. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

You better be connecting at London!!!!!! lol

3. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Haha! There was like 30 of us heading over at the same time, so we all changed seats to the back of the plane and took over! Let's do that again.. hehe xx

4. mac shell

mac shell New Member

yea we totally should!! r

ya know how for flights so do we just book one like at any time as long as its on the 25th?? oh and for those how have been before did u book a return flexi flight or just not book a return untill you sorted out traveling and what ever ??? :D xxxx

5. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

I booked my return before i went out for a week after my program ended, then decided what i was doing after i'd met people and such! Thinking of going travelling this year.. So not sure how that will work! xx

6. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Yea see ive done camp america before and i done that but i wanna go traveling this year so i think i might just book a one way cause if we move about states and stuff it would be easier flying from somewhere else!! but I no that some people i went to camp with had a flexi flight that let them choose a date later on thoughout the summer and it varied states xxx

7. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Ooh, that sounds good.. Will have to look into that! haha

xx

8. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Wow flights are stressful!

9. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

what date do we finish the program.

10. mac shell

mac shell New Member

yea its really good but if be goolein for them n i cant seem to find anythin!!! aaaaaaaa a think its just kinda sinking in im going hahaha xxxx

11. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

I think its the 6th of August.

12. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Oh yay thats a long time. Thanks, just looking at prices of plane tickets.

13. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Is this really everyone on here thats going on this day. We are just the early birds i feel. Just a heads up 170 days till we go WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D