~~ºOº~~ Disney Trivia Game ~~ºOº~~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ona, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Canadian_Sara

Canadian_Sara New Member

I had a friend who works there look it up!
    AHH I love cast portal. I think I know every magical moment there is. The restaurant that I worked in opened at 4 pm but there was a seater at the podium from 11-4. SO boring, but I WISH I could get on it now. I'd probably waste all my time looking up old issues of the main st diary and eyes and ears and reading the guest letters!
    :D

2. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Ahhh I see :) And ditto me...Main Street Diary made for a good read :D

3. Ona

Ona Member

Well it's been a week.....and you guys did all the leg work (hee hee)..... but I'm saying then about 32 years??? :-\ ;D

I was still able to access the portal for a couple of months when I got home. I was sooooooo gutted the day my login stopped working. :'( :'( :'( ;D

Ona x

4. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Yeah, it did work for a while. And then it stopped. Pah.

It looks from the portal like you're right, and though I'm still not entirely convinced, I think we can give it to you :D

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yay Ona!

Finally someone bothered to answer it :'(

6. Ona

Ona Member

Lol leaving trivia chains hanging.... I don't know........my nature just will not allow that sort of thing. ;D

Thanks Andy. :p Lol! ;D

Besides the Main Street Barbers' Shop, where in the Magic Kingdom might you discover someone 'having their hair done'?

Ona x

[P.S. Kind of a clue: I'm thinking a recent rehab may have affected the answer here. So please take into account that I haven't been to the world since January. :D]

7. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

hmmm isn't there someone getting there hair done in tomorrowland? when you go through the people mover? haha... i remember because I always thought that it was a little out of place. maybe i'm wrong! :D

8. Ona

Ona Member

Yay you got it Stephanie! ;D

In one of the displays above Buzz on the TTA. ;D She has a very cool hidden mickey on her belt. ;)

When I rode the TTA in Jan I'm sure all the displays were under rehab. Don't know if it was a clean and lick of paint or something more major. Anyone there any idea? :-\

Ona x

9. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

YAY! I didn't know that there was a hidden mickey on her! Better keep my eyes open next time! Thanks Ona!

ok... next question...

At Disneyland, how many times has the drawbridge at Sleeping Beauty's Castle been lowered? :D

Steph xo

10. KC

KC New Member

Once! Opening Day, July 17th, 1955! :D

If I recall correctly ;)
    KC

11. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

Nope sorry KC... it was lowered on that date though ;)

12. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

i know! i know! it has been lowered TWICE! on opening day in 1955 and during the re-dedication of fantasyland in 1983...

13. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

You're right! Your turn :D

14. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

why couldn't the main street in celebration (the town in florida that the wd company built in the mid 90s) be called "Main Street"?

15. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Because the name is used elsewhere in Osceola County?

16. brennan0720

brennan0720 New Member

correct.. its used in the magic kingdom! apparently that counts as an actual roadway.. anyways your turn

17. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

well its been a loooong time since the last answer...
    sooo i guess ill post a question...

how many spots were painted on the dogs in the original 101 dalmatians????

its an easy one.

18. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

101???

just guessing lol

19. Mexican Princess

Mexican Princess New Member

nope...

try again...

its a pretty big number..

20. Megara

Megara New Member