Yup I'm an idiot.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Emi, May 10, 2007.

1. Emi

Emi New Member

I've managed to ruin the sheet that came with the welcome pack for CRP. The one that tells you all about the process etc. :'(

Does anyone have access to a fax machine that they could maybe fax me a copy? Or photocopy it and mail me it?

I've received my disclosure form and was wondering if its okay for me to book my visa interview now or whether I have to wait for something from yummy to say its okay to book. And it had a list of things to take which I obviously don't have anymore. :( Can anyone help?

2. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Has disney sent you the Notice of Action form, if yes, then you can now book your visa interview.

3. Emi

Emi New Member

Notice of action form? All I've had is my welcome pack, my security report back and a letter from Disney confirming my employment. Do I have to wait for something else before I can book my visa appt?

4. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

yeah your notice of action form is also called I797 form, they will ask for this when you call them, if your not sure if you have it or not e-mail yummy jobs and ask them about it.

5. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

Hi Emi I faxed u that form today...did u get it?? Hope so!

6. Emi

Emi New Member

Yeah I did honey! Thank you soooo much. You're a star! :D

7. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

Glad to have helped!!

8. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Emily you're such a douchebag.

9. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

out of interest when does yummy send the I797 form?

10. Emi

Emi New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I just saw this you massive bitch. :p