work to do

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldytap, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

noooo, i can't stay away from here! i have to do my assignment but i have broadband so i keep coming on here - wat is happening to me! i have to get my work done - ok if u see me on here before 3.30pm tell me off please! i need to do this work :mad: :'(

so sad - i know :'( especially since im not even been accepted or even heard if ive got a telephone interview! its kinda stupid come to thing about it - no stop it Sarah - concentrate - bye!

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, end of panic, ive finished my work - yay! ok this whole topic was stupid if u wanna delete it modeartors or whoever - please do!

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol what are you like sarah i was just about to tell u off. i no its bad i've already been rejected twice but can't keep my self away... ;D ;D ;D well at least we will no the ins and outs when we do get there!!!

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

yep we will do!

ive already been told off once though! did u notice - and i still can't keep away from here - bit of a nightmare be honest - i think most people will get withdrawal symtems when they leave for florida!

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer lol i saw that in one of the topics, never mind your works finished now!! i should be revision but now i already no i have my uni place i can't see any reason to so i have no motivation to do it!!!!! bad i no, my teachers would kill me

6. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

motivation - the one thing i don't have at the moment! for the last 3 months i have turned up at college 15 minutes late each day - i feel so bad sometimes but i can't stop being late! but on saturdays when i have my saturday job im always on time - something i don't understand but hey - i finish in 25 days time!

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol its understandable turning up on time to work as if u don't u could lose your job and pay £££££££ noooooooo not good

8. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

well, i hope when i do get a full time job i won't be late for that!

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol i've decided i'm not gonna get a job!!! i'm just gonna sing up with an agency and work when i wanna lol, then there are no excusses to be late

10. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

we ive applyed to loads of places and no ones getting back to me so im just sitting here thinking Shit wat am i going to do, as my parents told me this week that they don't want me living in the house after i leave college

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

oh no so does that mean you gotta move out? i should find a proper job but no one whats to take someone on that will be of to uni in 15months and out of the country in less then 9months so i can't really blame them. so agency work will be fine better paid and flexible hours now that cool with me!!! rather be at disney though

12. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

yeah agency work would be good for u, considering it myself, but im still hoping someone - anyone will get back to me! i think anyone would rather be at disney!

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer just think in march & u could be well on your way!!!!! i'm really starting to think about a double gap year even though i'm already behind at school.... but the thing that plays on my minds is will i get my university offers again!!!!