Who's your favourite Disney ch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loz, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Loz

Loz New Member

Yeah, I know it's an old chestnut, but the new batch of cast members are getting ready to go to Disneyworld, and we need to bond over more than just "I hate getting a visa" and "When do we get form X?"

So I would have to say my old school favourite is Genie. He's awesome, and can speak magic carpet. What's not to like?

Lauren

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i think Mike from monsters inc, Genie, Mushu are deffo the funniest disney characters, and they all have such style!

3. Loz

Loz New Member

Ooh, thought of a new one today-Kronk. he's like a superhuman boyscout with thebrain of a squirrel.

4. *minnie**mouse*

whoe your fav disney baddie then? i often like them more than the disney heros lol. Hades from Hercules is such a cool dude.

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

The Evil Queen....just because I am so her!

Oh, I also love Mary Poppins, Tigger, Belle and MICKEY!

6. Loz

Loz New Member

Mickey doesn't count, EVERYONE loves him.
    My parents ditched me for Disneyland when I was one, and bribed their way back into my good graces with a mickey mouse doll. I still have it, but apparently the tail is missing because I chewed it off.

Hades is my fave too. very cool

7. cowza

cowza New Member

Funniest bad guy... the old lady in Emperors New Groove... I can't think of her name... I'm sure it begins with Iz...

Scariest... I reckon Malificent

My favourite character is Simba. Don't really know why. I just like lions and african stuff and the lion king is my favourite disney film. I also like dodger from oliver and company coz he is coooooool.

8. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

I like Pegasus from Hercules lol and those singing women always make me laugh! but i have soo many favourites i do love sebastian from little mermaid.

9. Mine has always been Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
    My mum is mad, crazy about Stitch.

10. Loz

Loz New Member

Ok, so we've got the coolest, how about the hottest? My vote is for Aladdin. (though apparently he was based on Tom Cruise)

11. ciara_deara

ciara_deara New Member

Aladdin is hot but id have to for prince eric, urgggh tom cruise is gross but alddin is hot! hows that work? ha ha my friend is sitting here and she said she'd do Gaston from Beauty and the Beast! lol what a freak she is x

12. Bringing the Magic

Bringing the Magic New Member

If your talking about hot characters then I'd have to go with Ariel or Tinkerbel.
    Cute and cheeky! who wouldn't want to meet a full size tink! lol.
    my fav would have to be stitch tho! ;D

13. cowza

cowza New Member

I saw the little mermaid again the other day and I see so many things now you wouldn't see as a child. Ariel - talk about getting in touch with her sexuality.

Of course there is the skimpy bikini but what stuck out for me is after she has saved the prince she is on a rock and she properly gets up and flaunts her cleavage toward the Prince on the beach. (Obviously she didn't want to use her hands to point at the prince so she uses her breasts instead).

Amen.

14. DisneyGibbs

Gotta love the classics LOL!

15. cowza

cowza New Member

Haha! Also Jasmine seducing Jafar... that's quite sexually charged.

16. *minnie**mouse*

haha! i love the bit in American Pie where he's like 'did you see the little mermaid last night? dude she's hot!!!'
    nah my disney hottie still has to be John Smith....he definatly pouts the most out of any of the disney characters, including females.

17. leeroy8

leeroy8 New Member

Hmmm so many to choose from... I absolutly love practially all the characters in Hercules! Hades rocks - he's no doubt the funniest baddie.
    Loz I'm with you - hahaha Kronk is da MAN! And Izma! What's up with her?? That movie is soooo funny me and my sister quote it constantly. Our friends just don't get it :)

I also love Stitch, Mushu, Goofy and Max. 'A Goofy Movie' is high on my all time fav movie list.
    Oh wait! One more! Anyone remember TaleSpin (Disney Afternoon, early 90's?). Don Karnage! Air pirate "baddy" with the funky accent! Man he's FUNNY!!!

18. cowza

cowza New Member

Talespin was awwwwwesome!! But my favourite was Gummi Bears. All the programmes from that era were great tho... Ducktales... Chip'n'Dale Rescue Rangers... the Aladdin series. Fantastic! Does anyone in the UK remember 'Disney Club'. I think it used to be shown on a Sunday morning on ITV and it showed all these classics. It eventually stopped and was replaced by 'Diggit' with Fearne Cotton and "Des". Hahaha.

I agree about Emperors New Groove... definitely the funniest! I think Iago from Aladdin is a funny one too - his impressions of Jasmine.

Ben

19. Bryce

Bryce New Member

Chip & Dale r0x.
    Also Scrooge McDuck. ;D

20. DisneyGibbs

I also love the ENG!!! And none of my friends get it when I quote it either...must be a Disney thing ;)