Who got thank you emails?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Chalet Dude, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I see that some people got thank you emails from Jeff or Leann? What does it say? I haven't gotten one yet? Is this good or bad?? Has anyone gotten the job yet for sure??

2. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

I got one, it just says thank you for interviewing with us, with a picture of mickey, and gives you a link to learn more about the program then a link to refer a friend, and a link to learn more about the walt disney world resort.

here:
    Dear Jessyca,

It was a pleasure meeting you in Canada. We enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about you and your interest in participating in our International Program.

As I discussed in the presentation, there are three components to our International Program: living, learning and working. Each component is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and grow as an individual. If you or your family would like more information or have any questions regarding the experience, please visit our Web site at wdwcareers.com and follow the link to "International."

%?DC_THANKYOU?%

Thank you again for your interest in representing your country and culture as part of the Walt Disney World International Program- where a "World of Opportunity" awaits!

Jeff and LeeAnn

Hope that helps ;D

3. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Mine was very similar...

Dear Jordan,

It was a pleasure meeting you in Montreal. We enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about you and your interest in becoming a Cultural Representative.

As we discussed in the presentation, there are three components to our International Program: living, learning and working. Each component is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and grow as an individual. If you or your family would like more information or have any questions regarding the experience, please visit our Web site at wdwcareers.com and follow the link to "International."

%?DC_THANKYOU?%

Thank you again for your interest in representing your country and culture as part of the Walt Disney World International Program- where a "World of Opportunity" awaits!

Jeff and LeeAnn

Someone from Halifax got a job today and didn't get the e-mail so I wouldn't worry too much about not getting the e-mail

4. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I wonder if I should call Nicola or wait for a response from them?

5. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

This waiting is gonna put me in cardiac arrest!!!

6. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Was your interview on Friday the 3rd in montreal?

I was told by Jeff just to wait for the call, until March 27th. If they hadn't called by march 27th, he said to call them, because sometimes they just lose track, or don't have the number, and its gets "lost in transit" so to speak. So I guess if goes past 24 days of waiting, you should call.

7. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

My interview was in Halifax last Wednesday...

8. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

I would say you could still wait awhile, because the girl who got the job today, was at the interviews in Halifax, and she didn't get a thank you email.

I mean, I was told to wait the 24 days, but I guess you could call her, or email, she is very prompt with emails. :-\

9. Chalet Dude

Chalet Dude Guest

I feel like I'm gonna freak out or something... I'm scared to check my messages now!! I'm sure everyone here is going through the same thing. Please let me know who gets an email or response...

10. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I freaked out when I went to get that e-mail to copy because I had 1 new e-mail in my inbox... turns out Hotmail wanted to let me know about something (I created a new e-mail that only Cast-A-Way and Disney have)

11. jessyca333

jessyca333 New Member

Oh gosh! That would be scary! :eek:

I wrote in the trivia questions post, about how Jeff asked the IC program trivia questions in our presentation. weird that he didn't do it in both.

12. Jorden - I did the same thing with an email address for Disney (and other jobs, but Disney are the only people who ever email me there) and yeah I got one of those dumb hotmail emails and I FREAKED out haha

13. HAHA! I KNOW!
    When I was waiting after my interview...by the time the 2 week mark had hit since my interiew and I still hadn't been called I was so depressed and nervous I stayed in bed for 2 days, couldn't get dressed, just lay there ALL day with my cell and my house phone right by my face waiting for a call.
    It's rough, but worth the wait when you find out good news :D

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah Tessa, I ws like it's way to late but who else could it be! Then I was like arrrrggggg (charlie brown style) lol

15. haha yeah.....this whole application process is all about waiting waiting waiting....
    oh well, only 20 more days left for me to wait! (and same for you guys waiting for your calls!)

16. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yup exactially, the worst part is theres 3 weekends left... why couldn't they have just said the 24th instead lol.

17. ooooh yeah. weekends :-[

(EEK! DISNEYLAND COMMERCIAL ON TV RIGHT NOW!)

also yeah, they do call people in order of start dates, so if you're waiting for september leaving dates you'll be called later :(

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yeah and I'm actually kinda hoping I have a December start date so in a way I want a late phone call...

19. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Why December you crazy kid?!

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Gives me more time to get my credit cards paid off, and save up some money for Flordia.

Thats not saying if they called me tomorrow and asked me to go in July I'd say no, it's just that I wouldn't be too upset with having to wait 9 months...