Which South Park character are you...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

2. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

You're Kyle! Hee..you're jewish. You're smart, or maybe your friends are just dumb

smart maybe, but jewish not last time i checked, or is there something someones not telling me.

Dancing queen - normal is there such thing in south park

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I am watching South Park so I started looking for the quiz. There is no normal person in South Park lol I wanted to be the chef! :p Who is my lover by the way?? haha

Julia

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol, haven't seen south park in ages but there is a new season out now so i might have to catch up on it

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

You're Kyle! Hee..you're jewish. You're smart, or maybe your friends are just dumb...lol....how coool
    xxx

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

You're Wendy! The only main "female"(other than the moms) everyone knows! You're mostly called the bitch and your friend a slut, but! You've looks, charm, AND a guy. WOW....

I'm happy with that! ;D

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ohhh I just found out who my lover is!!!!! YOU!!!!! haha Now that's scary, you are my Joey already! haha

Julia

8. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol, pretty freaky! ;D

9. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

:mad: i can't do the test! my computers telling me its a bad link or something :mad:

oh well, its not the end of the world :D

Sarah :D

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

whats that guy in south aprk called with the feutus/baby attached to him?..lol :D

nat x