which pet suits lifestyle test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

natalia, your ideal pet is a dog!

Quick! It’s time to grab your boots and dash out into the countryside with your eager and obedient pooch at your side. Okay, so your dog may be the one taking you for a walk and it could be pouring with rain, but we know that someone with your patience and commitment should be up to the task.

Just make sure that you’re prepared to do it every single day! Whether you go for a St Bernard or a Yorkshire terrier, we can imagine you expressing the fun side of your personality with your dog, whether it’s playing fetch, tug of war or even a bout of rough and tumble in the garden.

Or maybe we’re barking up the wrong tree and you’re after a more relaxed companion to help keep you fit? Either way it’s a dog life and it includes a pooper scooper, lots of hair shedding and the end of long morning lie-ins. Just make sure that other members of your household are also up for the challenge or you’ll be in the doghouse! Why not offer to look after a friend’s dog for a weekend to get a taste of what it’s like?

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

yo nat!!!!!!!!!

you and your dogs??????? i thought it was sheep????????? lol!!!!!!!!!

annie!

4. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

your ideal pet is a dog!

Quick! It’s time to grab your boots and dash out into the countryside with your eager and obedient pooch at your side. Okay, so your dog may be the one taking you for a walk and it could be pouring with rain, but we know that someone with your patience and commitment should be up to the task.

Just make sure that you’re prepared to do it every single day! Whether you go for a St Bernard or a Yorkshire terrier, we can imagine you expressing the fun side of your personality with your dog, whether it’s playing fetch, tug of war or even a bout of rough and tumble in the garden.

Or maybe we’re barking up the wrong tree and you’re after a more relaxed companion to help keep you fit? Either way it’s a dog life and it includes a pooper scooper, lots of hair shedding and the end of long morning lie-ins. Just make sure that other members of your household are also up for the challenge or you’ll be in the doghouse! Why not offer to look after a friend’s dog for a weekend to get a taste of what it’s like?

hey hey we have even more in common!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!

sharky and george!!

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol george!!!!!!!..yeah bring it with the sheep!11 ::) :-* :-X :-X :-X.lol...what about ur tacos!!!!!!!lol ;) ;) ;)

xxx

6. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Sarah, your ideal pet is a rabbit!

Eh, what’s up doc? There’s more to rabbits and guinea pigs than just giving them a steady supply of carrots; just like you, they can be sociable companions who may not adverse to a comforting cuddle when the time is right. They just need to be handled gently, but firmly.

In fact with a bit of patience rabbits can be allowed to roam in the home, as they can be house trained thanks to their habit of always going to the toilet in the same place. Just be wary of any nibbling habits they may have - bunnies have very sharp teeth and your furniture may look tasty. Rabbits and guinea pigs are always popular with children, not to mention adults who have retained a youthful edge to their personality. They are quite easy to keep, although they really need to have access to a run in the garden, or better still the whole garden at regular intervals. Just keep them away from your vegetable patch and make sure you have checked their sexes if you have more than one – they breed like, …well you know!

I have a rabbit! ok i like this test at least!

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

mine is a budgie - not quite sure where they picked that up from!!!

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D :D :D :D lol budgie...i love those things....im considering getting a pair when i go back to uni in sept :D ;D ;D

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

are you having a change of heart from the sheep!!!!!!! have they bored you!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol nooooooo stop being mean!!!! lol.....im not crazy! :D i ddont like birdies ::) ::)

11. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i thought you were a man from leic, i should hope you do like birds!! lol!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

LOL YES IM A FAT MAN FROM LECISTER WHO LIKES BIRDIES!!!1LOL

::) ::) :p 8) ;D :D ;)

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well thats an intesting revelation!!!!!!!! have you let disney know!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...wel a matter of fact no...not yet.....im postpoing it till arrivals :p ::) ::) ;)