When to Apply ?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Ashleigh-Kate, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Hey everyone !

I am hoping to apply , as mostly everyone else here , for the program, and I was just wondering as to how many times a year applcations are accepted? I know for us Canadians the Yummy Jobs website says the next time to apply is in July; however, I was just wondering if anybody knows when the next opportunity to apply for after that will be?

Thanks ! :)

2. katie217

katie217 New Member

what they did last year was they accepted applications in july, then again in january :) they may change though!

3. secondstar

secondstar New Member

Yeah, as far as I believe the next time will be January for the second half of 2012. When I emailed Yummy they said that the July applications would be for early 2012. I'm trying to figure out when to apply too! ??? :) :D

4. Thanks ! I'm still deciding to ! I really want to apply as soon as possible, but then again I want to maybe gain some more work experience and stuff first . ???

5. UnderTheSea

UnderTheSea New Member

Ashleigh-Kate you could always send Yummy jobs an email and ask them? :)
    They might know

6. katie217

katie217 New Member

work experience is always good! they will never look at that as a negative :)

7. That's awesome to see that you were selected ! Thanks for the reply and I hope you have an awesome time. If you have any advice you think is important for the application process let me now ! :)