When does the Cultural Representative Program start?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ingrid, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ingrid

ingrid New Member

Hi everybody!

I was wondering if anyone knows when the CRP starts. Is it like once a month, twice a year or what? Kind of good to know when you're planning...

And another thing:
    I'm from Norway, and have been trying to get in touch with the people in France that represent Disney, but they won't answr my e-mails. What do I do?

Feel free to add me on msn: ingrid_stroms@hotmail.com

2. Lamya

Lamya New Member

Hi Ingrid ! I'm not quite sure when the CRP starts but one thing regarding the France people. Keeeeeeeeeep writing them...
    It took me about 2months to get a reply but I think they replied just becoz my last email was a little "I neeeed a response!!email" loll
    They are very busy people I guess but dont loose hope, write and write again till they get back to u.

Good luck!

3. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

The start dates are staggered through the year, I think its generally once a month or something, I'm not sure how often the arrival groups are though and the dates change a bit from year to year. Theres a good few start dates in the year though :)

4. ingrid

ingrid New Member

Thanks guys:)

I finally received an e-mail from International Services in France, you're right, they seem really busy:p

5. Lamya

Lamya New Member

good for u!!!! all the best !

6. thor

thor New Member