When can UK applicants next apply?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Leanneuk, May 15, 2011.

1. Leanneuk

Leanneuk New Member

Hey Guys

Ive just come back from from Holiday at Disney World Florida yesterday, and immediatly went online to work out a way of getting back out to orlando and came across this site!

Does anyone know when Yummy Jobs is next accepting applications from the UK?

Thanks a lot

2. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

3. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

It'll probably be the end of June/beginning of July for the UK ICP

4. Missish

Missish New Member

Since the current round of applications (applicants from January) are applying for places starting January-October 2012, I imagine the next round of UK applications would cover the second half of 2012. I've heard they'll open up in July, but I can't remember where I heard this from, so definitely don't quote me on that one!

5. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Whoops. Sorry. Just going by what the website says. Apparently they haven't updated in a while.

6. FinchN9

FinchN9 New Member

Hey I rang up a couple of days ago to ask, seeing as I shall soon be treking around America so wanted to make plans if it looked like I would be away for any part of the process. Was told by a couple of people at Yummy Jobs that they will be looking at opening the application process around August time. :)

Hope that helps!

7. katie87

katie87 New Member

yeah sure does help me thanks! So, now we know when they are likely to re open the UK applications, do we know when the successful people would be likely to head out there? I'm going to be 24 in the summer and I feel like I'm getting a bit old to be waiting round, :( especially if it's going to be another year or more to wait!

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

End of 2011 and first half of 2012

9. katie87

katie87 New Member

ohh not THAT long then! i was worrying it might be late 2012 or 2013 but glad it's not ;D

10. FinchN9

FinchN9 New Member

Information I was given waaaaaas, open the apps around August, start interviews around Jan looking at heading out there end of 2012 begining of 2013.

Again! Hope that helps. =P Sure it will! Yet if you get through sure it will be worth the wait!

I'm feeling a bit stop starty work wise, heading out to America for 2 months end of Aug then hopefully again end of 2012 if i get through. Between them going to have to find a job! Having just finished uni, I am jobless! Hope you go ahead with applying!

11. FinchN9

FinchN9 New Member

Disney-dude, thats for the apps going through at the moment right? Pretty sure it is.

The next set of apps in aug is end 2012, early 2013.

(Sorry double post!!)

12. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Yeah sorry thought that was what was meant.

13. FinchN9

FinchN9 New Member

No worries! Wanted to double check myself there, thought the lady may have given me the wrong info!

14. Leanneuk

Leanneuk New Member

Hi Katie87

Ive just turned 24 and will be applying in july/ august as well, so u wont be the only oldie out there if we both get to go!

xx

15. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

There are people older than that applying and currently there

16. meelie

meelie New Member

Very true. I'll be 24 out there and I'm one of the younger ones in my application group.

17. FinchN9

FinchN9 New Member

If I get out there I will be 22, so I will be a baby by the sounds of it! =P

18. katie87

katie87 New Member

Righttt I see! Think I've got it now! Ok well I'm glad I won't be too old then! Ha. Just feel old with all my friends being married, having kids etc etc and I want to go work at Disney!!

FinchN9 I Finished Uni last year and have yet to find a "proper" job. Even if I do get one (which I do hope I will!!) I am still going to apply and would give it up for this, definitely! ;D

19. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha ha I was 19 when I did the program :D

20. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

I'm definitely gonna apply in August if applications do open again at this time. I applied this year in January but didn't even make it to the phone interview. But I have got a part-time job now and have gained retail experience. I'm 21 right now :)