when are the phone interviews for the UK ending?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by martineaster, Jul 24, 2005.

1. martineaster

martineaster New Member

Hi guys! I sent my CV and covering letter off about 6 weeks ago for the international college program however I have not recieved any notification of a phone interview as of yet. Just starting to worry since I have noticed on the site that a lot of you guys have had phone interviews. Any idea when the cut off date is?

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I don't think there's any particular cut-off date- it depends when they fill the interviews up- after that they'll start putting people through to the feb ones. If you haven't heard anything- that's a little unusual, it maybe worth dropping them an email to make sure they received it! :)
    Good luck!
    Charlotte x

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i agree with charlotte and send them an email or give them a call to check they received it as its strange you have not heard from them yet and its been so long since you sent it.

Good Luck ;)

4. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Yeah, I'd say the sme, people go and come back from disney through the year, as they've got a lot of people going over spetember I imagine they won't sort out interviews until then.

On the bright side, if you sent in your CV and the answer was no, surely they would have told you by now (I had a call for my interview quite quickly as I applied in the new year and there were a set of facy-to-face interviews end of february). If not they would have jsut sent you a rejection letter quite quickly I would have thought.

Good luck!

Zanitta

5. martineaster

martineaster New Member

I got confirmation that they had recieved my CV - maybe I will just have to play the waiting game!

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

the whole application process is a waiting game ::) so get use to it lol