What to wear?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Sailorsm, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

I know there are other topics that talk about what you should wear but this one to help each other.
    I have no clue what to wear, this isn't like anyother job interview I've ever had for this interview I really want to impress. So my question is, is it better to wear skirt or pants?
    What is everyone else wearing?

2. debz

debz New Member

im going to either wear a par of black trousers and a shirt and jumper or a dress and tights

3. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

Hey! I had my F2F interview in October 2009 and I was on the waitlist got the phone call and I start March 23.

For the interview I wore black dress pants, a red silk top, not a lot of jewellery, and black flats. I noticed a lot of people wore suits or skirts. I think just going for a very professional look is good. Wear something that they will remember you by but in a good way.

I hope this helps! Good Luck. :)

4. shannon024

shannon024 New Member

I got black dress pants, a white button up blouse, and a green button up cardigan to put over top, and then some black flats. I hope it's going to look professional enough! The lady in ricki's pretty much picked it out for me and I thought it looked pretty good!

5. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

With 18 days to spear I finally figured out what to wear, I decided on a pair of dress pants with a nicely beaded top with a suitish jacket on top. To me it looks nice a professional, I'm showing my peanut gallery in a few days so I'll get to see what reaction it would get.
    Hope everyone is excited as I am, for were almost at the finish line.

6. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

That sounds really nice. Also don't where a lot of makeup. Looks clean and natural.