What to wear to the interview?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by GXB977, Nov 15, 2010.

1. GXB977

GXB977 New Member

I'm planning on wearing some beige coloured tapered-leg trousers (in suit material but almost like harem pants but a professional version) with a grey sweater tucked in and a light grey suit jacket. But in terms of shoes I don't know what to do. Over the summer I wore a pair of office style court shoes to my magazine internship, but they are remarkably high, so I'm not sure if they would be suitable. But then I can't wear flats because I'm too short and I'll look out of proportion. What do you think? And what about make-up too? And hair? Arghhh.
    x

2. Linzee

Linzee New Member

I'm glad other people are stressing about make up and hair! I'm just going to try and adhere to the 'Disney look' although it may be difficult for me to stop myself from slapping on they eye liner tomorrow morning :p I dont think it matters with shoes too much so long as they look smart :)

3. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

dress professional ladies, smart classic business style - nothing fancy.
    keep hair and make up minimal! if they can tell your wearing make up then your wearing too much!!!!!
    you cant wear much make up when you work there and thats the standard they judge you on at the interview

4. DisneyPirate

DisneyPirate New Member

I am wearing black trousers and jacket with a grey / black top and low heeled black shoes. Just had hair cut short and nails done. Hopefully that will be ok.

5. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

I just had my hair cut specifically for this interview...... is that a little pathetic??? :-\

also am wearing flat shoes so that I don't look taller than I am really so I look 'mouse height' hehe :D :D :D

6. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

lol, they will measure you anyway if your going to be a character so dont worry about wearing flats!!!!!

7. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

yeah i know... that's why its stupid that I brought these shoes specifically... I was a mouse last time so I already know I'm the right height! though i think in my f2f for the first program I was wearing flats anyway.....
    :) :) :)