What times of year do they take people on ???

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Anna-Ball, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Anna-Ball

Anna-Ball New Member

HI all,

Am thinking of appliying to go and work in disney,was wondering if they only hire at certian points of the year??

:) ;D :) ;D :)

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

hi, where r u from? If ur from the UK then they have the next set of interviews (face to face) in November and people are having telephone interviews at the moment. Tjis is to go to Disney in March - June time. There are also inteviews held in Feburary for people to go to Disney in September - December time. Thats as much as I know and i got most of that info of everyone on here! Anyone else know otherwise, or what goes on in Canada, France, Mexico any other countries....

3. Anna-Ball

Anna-Ball New Member

Hi ,
    Yer i am from the uk, London near wimbeldon. am seriously looking in to going out there to work(if they have me) i will 24 in august is that to old

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

no way too old - i think thats about the avarage age - i think they take people up to 30, so ure be fine - apply for it! If uve read some of the things on the site then im sure ur like me and definatly want to work at Disney for the year!

5. Anna-Ball

Anna-Ball New Member

any thing than the job that i am doing at the moment, don't get me wrong i do love my job and everyone i work with, but they are moving us in to central london , which i can't be bothered with traveling backwards and fowards backwards and forwrds. too young for that so what is the most oppisite thing i can do , work in disney that way i don't have to grow up.

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol thats a cool idea ;D

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

go for it Anna you just never know u might be working for disney in just 8 months time! but u will need to email ur cv to yummy and a covering letter asap so u can have ur phone interview soon as us who are wanting to have face to face interview in november have already had our phone interviews and are waiting on the results!

Keep us informed anyway and best of luck :D

8. helen

helen New Member

Hey Anna don't worry about your age i'll turn 24 while over in Florida ;D

Helen x