What the hell is going on in London?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinks, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Tinks

Tinks New Member

I have just heard on the news that there has been explosions on buses and tubes in London?

Does anyone have another news?

2. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

one min ill put sky on wait there ;D

3. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ok - well there have been explsions on buses in Tavistock square and the entire tube system is shut down ??? they dont no if its cos we won the olympics or if its cos most of the police are in Scotland? harsh stuff - i hate it its horrible :-\

4. Tinks

Tinks New Member

I hate not being able to get to a tv! All I have is the news on the Radio every 30 mins! and not much news either!

Its horrible. These people truly believe they are doing right!

5. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

yea i heard that on radio HERE as well... :-[

6. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yeah I got kinda confused as well! From what I saw online they seemed to be saying the tube shut-down was due to a power surge- but that could be due to loads of reasons- and it seems kinda odd that it happened the same day as there was a bomb on a bus! It's so sad- I just don't understand it at all :(!
    Charlotte x

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok i've got BBC news on, there has been 6 blast in central london at edgware underground, liverpool street, kings cross, algate east and mooregate underground meaning the whole undergroud has been shut down, along with the gatwick express. there has also been an explosion on a double decker bus at Russel square

the 1st blast was 9.10 and there have been 95 reported injuries taken to a hospital in whitechaple and 2 deaths at algate.

blast are belived to be the work of ali-quida due to arab inteligence

new news police belive there has now been a 7th blast but i'm not sure were

tony blair is giving a press confrance now

8. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yeah I've got the news on as well and they say 7 blasts- 6 at underground stations; kings cross, aldgate east, liverpool st, edgeware, moorgate and russell square, and the bus at Tavistock square. At least 2 dead, at Aldgate, but they're currently having a rescue operation at Kings Cross because there are people, including possible some fatalities trapped in a train still.
    C x

9. Chloe

Chloe New Member

They started off early this morning saying the tube blasts were due to a power surge. They had to drop that one when 3 buses blew up.

Can't get in touch with anyone!