What is your WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION??????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheerAli@Disney!, May 18, 2005.

1. cheerAli@Disney!

cheerAli@Disney! New Member

Time to spice up this discussion abit ;D
    Your weapon of destrcution, is what my friends and I call our favorite alcoholic drink. It the drink that once you start drinking it, you know that soon you'll be sluring your words and dancing on tables ( not that I would know anything about that ;) ;D) ).
    Anyhow, my weapons of destruction are Amaretto and Cranberry and Amaretto and Vanilla Coke! Basically anything with Amaretto ;D It is the best.
    2nd would be Bailey's Irish Cream; but I would NEVER mix ( done that way too often to finally relalize how lethal it is to mix hard with creamy :eek:)
    3rd if there is no Amaretto left, then I will go for anything with Rum and/ or Vodka- they are classic!
    Soo what is your weapon of DESTRUCTION?? ?????????

2. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

hehe... fun topic!
    For me it has to be tequila. Once I start drinking tequila drinks, I know it won't be long 'till I'm doing multiple tequila shots... Usually its Jose Cuervo or Sierra (it has to be gold!).
    But I remember one time I was given really good expensive tequila, I was basically on the floor in no time!

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Strangely, my 'Weapon of Destruction' is white wine......all I need's a couple of glasses.......and wooooooooooooooooo ::)

my 'weapon of I can carry on drinking this all night without getting drunk' is Malibu and coke!! :D and very much my favourite too! :D

Ellen xxxx :D

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

if im at a club its usually a bottle of VKblue and if im in a restaurant etc its usually a tutti frutti cocktail (vodka, archers, blue curaco, midori, fruit jucie and lemonade) - ;D

5. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

LOL

I would have to say hot'n'sweet and vodka
    would say beer, but it takes way to long until ....woopiiiii.....wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

6. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Yep my weapon of destruction is the same as Ellen- white wine. Sends me very fast! But spirits are ok for me lasting the night!
    Charlotte x

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

if i wanna last the night it's the same as ellen Malibu and coke.

if i'm at a night club then its anything that comes in a bottle mainly WKD blue plus a few red after shocks to get me started

Although when i was in greece i tried a "head fooker" which is a pint glass of 9 different spirits!! and man did that go to my head ;D

8. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Cant say that there is one in particular for me. my favorite drink for me is beer but for a weapon of destuction if the bottle says 40%and up on it and burns when i drink it then golden. I will be slurring after about half to three quarters of a forty and wont be able to walk for much longer after that. But i will keep drinking....lol

9. flavour

flavour New Member

def golden sierra tequilla! and since i'm the only of my friends who drinks tequilla i always get to have the whole bottle!! ;D
    flavour xoxo

10. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

what a fun topic!!....

ok the biggest 'weapon of MASS destruction has to be: FLAMING SAMBUCCAS!!!!

THEY ARE LETHAL..HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED THEM??

im also with ellen and charlotte on the white wine..what is it about white wine!!!??? ;)

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

flaming sambuccas make me wretch

my weapon of mass destruction is pretty much anything if i mix my drinks, especially wine and vodka. If i have a bottle of wine at home befor ei go out and then drink double vodkas once out i wont last long at all!!!!!!

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

basically it isn't what u drink on your own that does you in but mixing.

i'm usally gone before i even step out of my front door, big bottle of lambreni (sorry can't spell) then a few shoots when i get to the club followed by as many drinks as i can get of the lads ;D i refuse to spend more then £10 a nite lol so guys watch ur backs when i'm around

jenine

13. joelle

joelle Guest

how come nobody talked about punch !!!? punch is the worst wepons of mass destruction lol! for me at least! and then come abriot brandy sour and,blue lagoon sooooo good!!!
    anythig that taste fruity i guess is really hard on me lol ( i dont know is we can say taht inenglish???) anyway
    byebye
    joelle :D

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha yeah i have done them. One night me and my buddies got totally sloshed off of those...that was all we drank, fire and all. Nasty hangover!!! :p

15. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah im the same jenine - i hardly ever spend money - its a game me and my mates lay - who can spend the least and get the most drinks bought for them lol makes the night go quick ;D

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

oh god i'm not the only one lol,

i also get my mates to buy them as i make them feel guilty for crashing at my place all the time and me buying the drinks before we go out (when really it my mum money lol)

17. flavour

flavour New Member

i'm usually already drunk as i leave the house so i don't have to spend too much money anymore later on...

18. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

yeah, that's what I do too, beer up here is way to expensive at clubs, costs about $8 for a pint, what about germany, must be be alot cheaper...??

19. flavour

flavour New Member

oh yeah! i was shocked when i was in norway a few years ago! booze is really expensive! when you buy a bottle of beer in stores here it's less than €1 for 0.5 ltr, when you go out it's usually btw €1 and €3...should come here to party!!

flavour xoxo

20. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

WOW, that cheap huh, I will come and party in germany. The 0,5 ltr's here cost about 2,5 in the stores.
    But I've heard it's really cheap over in Poland and the czechk (or however you spell it) republic, costs about half a euro for half a litre....