What about those piercings?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheerAli@Disney!, May 6, 2005.

1. cheerAli@Disney!

cheerAli@Disney! New Member

for those who are currently at disney or just got accepted we all had to fill out that little box on the application form about what piercings and tatoos we had.So how many of us have piercings or tatoos and did any shock disney?
    I don't have any tatoos but I got my belly and ears pierced. So no worries!!
    Aliyyah

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i did always want a tatoo on my palm...........glad i never....and lucky no piercings apart from my ear.........

xxx ;D

3. Anika

Anika New Member

Don´t worry...your belly is not visible during work (due to our costumes), so you needn´t take your piercing out. If you´ve got more than one earring in your ear, you have to take it out for work. I´ll have to do that with my nose stud, but I´ll wear it in my spare time. The managers don´t care if we wear our piercings as long as we´re not in our costumes...so really not a problem... :D ;) :)

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i have my 2 in both ears and my belly button pierced.

i also have a tattoo on the lower part of my back so there's no probs for me its only my start sign and is covered up most of the time esp when at work and school. however i do plan to have more tattoos but as i wanna work for disney i will have to have a low at the uniform and see which parts are covered so i can get them there.

hope disney can handle that, as a i wanna work there so bad!!!!

5. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

yea ive got my belly button peirced and my ears and a tattoo on the base of my spine and my mst recent addition was three stars on my left foot but none of which will be visible so im cool!

Jo
    xx

6. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

i have my ears pierced, tatoo on my lower back and on my thigh. Want another one on my foot ;D

7. robynchic

robynchic New Member

As someone already said, if you have more than one piercing in each ear, you'll have to take out any more than one in each earlobe. Nose piercings, tongue piercings, lip, all have to be removed before work. And you can't put in a retainer.

8. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

not that i have one anymore, but you cant wear your retainer??!!! how silly.... after all that effort. i didn't wear mine for a while, and the two years i had a brace were wasted cause they still look a mess :(

9. robynchic

robynchic New Member

LOL! Not that kind of retainer! :D

A stud for your tongue that's clear and keeps the piercing hole without having the metal stud in your tongue is called a retainer, also. The tongue is one of the quickest healing muscles in your body (a piercing can start closing up in 3 hours), so putting a retainer in your tongue prevents it from closing.

10. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

ha ha!

me being blonde again!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LMAO I was just thinking what the heck you can't wear braces? That was a good one!

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha that was amusing to read!

I've got my ears pierced 3 times, but only ever wear one set of earings these days. got my belly button pierced too. thats it!

xxx

13. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

glad that made people laugh - i'll probably come out with a few more over the summer!!!!!! ;D

14. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I have...13 piercings? But you can't see any of them...wait that sounds bad doesn't it? Calm your imaginations down right now.
    I got my ears done 4 & 3 times, rook, industrial, bellybutton twice & tongue.

I have no problems takin them out for work - as long as I can put em back in again afterwards lol :D

15. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

ok, before i say something stupid again, which places do you have pierced Chloe - what are rook and industrial???

16. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Answer to your questions:
    [​IMG]

So Chloe, you'll have to remove all but one piercing in either ear. Belly button you might get away with. Everything else goes.

17. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ouch, think i'll just stick with the ear lobes

the hori lobe looks painfull

18. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

ouchhhhhhhhhh the ones in daith and rook ! ouchhhhhhhh

19. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I have a tattoo in my ancle of a butterfly and my belly pierced but not visible for Disney

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

:eek:

ouch!

xxx