Weirdest place you have been waking up after a night out drinking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dancing_Queen, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

...the bathroom floor is always a great choice for me lol, I usually am happy enough to always make it home...

Julia

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol julia this is further to our other convo lol

i have many weird places: random cars, showers, baths, random peoples houses altho i woke up once in the middle of someones living room with about 12 lads around me... i wish i remembered that nite lol

xxx

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hahahaha that sounds like a great night Sara and yeah I gave you the credits in the thong thread lol

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

i too have woken up on bathroom floor but generally i somehow manage to make it to my bed but i usually wake up still fully dressed and with my contact lenses still in. Funniest time was just last month when went to a 999 party dressed as a nurse - was the tightest skimpiest most uncomfortable costume ever so really dont know how i slept in it all night!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh yeah im either fully clothed from the nite out.... or starkers lol!!

xxx

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL yeah I prefer the waking up in full clothes and everything when I can't remember anything about the previous night ...which happens quite a lot...

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah, full clothes is good, but then i guess its where and who u wake up with in that situation LOL

xxx

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah but still if it's a guy I like I would also like to know what happened the night before...if he was any good lol
    Julia

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL julia....exactly!

xxx

10. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I have woken up on somebody's front lawn about 2 blocks from the house party i was at...was that ever weird

And then yeah me and the bathroom floor became great friends over the summer :D

11. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

On the middle of a floor in the spot one of my friends puked in the night before (it was kinda cleaned up, but wet) :-X

12. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

All the apartments in the Commons look alike when you are drunk, so I remember waking up and being very confused a couple of times! I was probably still drunk though.

Shan

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

O good god I do that sober

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

robyn nothin surprises me with u :p

u were kissin the toilet bowl as well i guess :D that made me laugh when u said tht 2 me last night ;)

xxx

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

A friend of my best friend once woke up in a different city hahaha Someone had to drive there and pick her up...that would really freak me out!

Julia

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh god and me julia! lol

xxx

17. shodnett

shodnett New Member

ummmmnnnnn, , , , , , , , let me see, , , , ,  what could be worse, , , ,me very drunk, , , , ,waking up next to my jack russel terrier and alsation, , , , , , , , , , , very cosy tho!lol

Oh and of course not forgetting, , , , , ,waking up in cardboard boxes at work! still dont know how i got there!

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha sounds interestin shane!

xxx

19. NicolasJ

NicolasJ New Member

The commons is crazy, and with so many after parties and a hell of alot of booze going around you could wake up anywhere!!! Believe me you would be shocked where you could find yourself!!!

I know some people have woken up in cupboards and random places like that, think the tumble dryer once for someone if i remember correctly!

Its all fun tho :p

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol nick, a tumble dryer.... wow, that musta been interestin if u cuda seein them get in and out lol!

xxx