water parks

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by KirstyB, Jan 18, 2010.

1. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Hello everyone :)

Just wondered whether we get free entry into the disney water parks aswell or is it just Madic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Animal Kingdom??

Thank you :)

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

You get 50% off after 2pm, and after some point in August (quite near the end) it becomes free! :)
    As it is peak time though you get charged for going in. You can't get a discount for family either :(
    xx

3. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

ohhhh 50 % i guess is ok :) ,, but i dont know how much a day pass for the water park is...
    :)

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

If you're planning on going several times, you're better off getting the year pass, works out cheaper as you're a florida resident so i think its slightly cheaper :). Its what I did, and we went loads! Was great. Towards the end of august the weather starts to get stormy in the afternoon's so you end up paying a full day when you only get half! :)

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

It costs about $20 with the discount, which isn't too bad!
    I might look into the annual water park pass more this time... would be nice to be able to go earlier! And more often... saving money! :)
    xx

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I think the annual pass is about $100, not sure if we'd get a discount on it. Would be worth it to be able to go for full days, I think I might do it! I LOVE the water parks, so so fun!!! Could stay in those lazy rivers aaallll day!

7. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Yeh I think I'll probably get the year pass then :)
    I love the water parks too! So much fun!! :)

8. ariella

ariella New Member

They also might run a special deal. Like last year in May they had a deal where cast members could get in free to the water parks and could go there for first thing in the morning and not wait until 2pm :).